Dpayne2841 submitted a new resource:

ServUO Repack - ServUO Repack with very helpful scripts that I've seen a lot of question on how to get working.

Community,

Here I have a ServUO Repack that I was making for someone that asked for it for help with implementing some scripts. However I felt I should make it more obvious to find for everyone in the community so they can benefit from it. This repack has the following scripts/programs added to it...

:: Scripts ::
Ultima Live 97 w/Deep Mining System
Vita-Nex Core 3.0.0.1
AddToParty
AFK
AutoIgniteLights
AutoSheatheWeapon
AutoSplitGold
BoatControl
ChangeSeason
Emote
LoginBroadcast...

Read more about this resource...

this repack is broken

.. I've been having problems with it for about 2 hours now. a lot of errors Ive never seen before or ever experienced, one after another, and the client loading is also very slow and problematic. I've had random character bugs, client resizing issues, and it doesn't accept clients over 6.0.0.1 that's very low. I also now notice placing houses is buggy and doesn't create anything except the foundation, I don't know why. I keep making backup saves everytime it seems relatively bug-free, as it just seems unstable.

Interesting, I've never had issues with it and I'm currently using it for my shard itself. I use clients 4.0.11c and the most current patches from Broadsword. But if you could please post the errors that come up as well for me so I can look into them and try to recreate them. This way I can find a way to fix them and repost it. I have a couple others using the repack that haven't told me of any issues. So if you could post those for me so I can dive into it and see whats up.

All of the scripts other than Ultima Live are all drag and drop scripts from other members of the community onto a fresh servuo downloaded server and compiled. So I don't believe it would be anything other than Ultima Live causing issues or the core itself. So I will need to see which one it is, so if they're core bugs I can report them to the dev team of servuo.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention as well!

Hello does this repack still work? I have the latest client, but every time i try to enter server it crashes the client. I did follow instructions for the file that needs to go into game folder.

Hello,

Sorry the repack isn't working for you, it should be up to date unless a new patch was released from Broadsword within the last month. If so I can check into it and get it set up for a the new client. If you could also post the crash log for me on the server to see what exactly is causing the issue.

Thank you!

Ive Tried to get this to work for me but no go. all i am using is this version of serve uo repack and the most current Broadsword. i have created map 0 (aka map37 Dalantra 7168x4096 and map38 Thanimur 7168x4096) and i can not get this to jump to the new maps these maps can be found on darkshard website

Mapdef.cs settings

public static void Configure()
{
/* Here we configure all maps. Some notes:
* 1) The first 32 maps are reserved for core use.
* 2) Map 0x7F is reserved for core use.
* 3) Map 0xFF is reserved for core use.
* 4) Changing or removing any predefined maps may cause server instability.
*/
RegisterMap(0, 0, 0, 7168, 4096, 4, "Felucia", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
RegisterMap(1, 1, 1, 7168, 4096, 0, "Trammel", MapRules.TrammelRules);
RegisterMap(2, 2, 2, 2304, 1600, 1, "Ilshenar", MapRules.TrammelRules);
RegisterMap(3, 3, 3, 2560, 2048, 1, "Malas", MapRules.TrammelRules);
RegisterMap(4, 4, 4, 1448, 1448, 1, "Tokuno", MapRules.TrammelRules);
RegisterMap(5, 5, 5, 1280, 4096, 1, "TerMur", MapRules.TrammelRules);

//Custom Maps
RegisterMap(34, 1, 1, 6144, 4096, 1, "Mining", MapRules.TrammelRules);
RegisterMap(35, 0, 0, 6144, 4096, 1, "Underworld", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
RegisterMap(36, 1, 1, 6144, 4096, 1, "Dracnia", MapRules.TrammelRules);
RegisterMap(37, 1, 1, 7168, 4096, 1, "Dalantra", MapRules.TrammelRules);
RegisterMap(38, 1, 1, 7168, 4096, 1, "Thanimur", MapRules.TrammelRules);

RegisterMap(0x7F, 0x7F, 0x7F, Map.SectorSize, Map.SectorSize, 1, "Internal", MapRules.Internal);

mapregistry.cs settings

public static void Configure()
{
AddMapDefinition(0, 0, new Point2D(7168, 4096), new Point2D(5120, 4096)); //felucca
AddMapDefinition(1, 1, new Point2D(7168, 4096), new Point2D(5120, 4096)); //trammel
AddMapDefinition(2, 2, new Point2D(2304, 1600), new Point2D(2304, 1600)); //Ilshenar
AddMapDefinition(3, 3, new Point2D(2560, 2048), new Point2D(2560, 2048)); //Malas
AddMapDefinition(4, 4, new Point2D(1448, 1448), new Point2D(1448, 1448)); //Tokuno
AddMapDefinition(5, 5, new Point2D(1280, 4096), new Point2D(1280, 4096)); //TerMur

//those are sample maps that use same original map...
//AddMapDefinition(32, 0, new Point2D(7168, 4096), new Point2D(5120, 4096));
//AddMapDefinition(33, 0, new Point2D(7168, 4096), new Point2D(5120, 4096));
//AddMapDefinition(34, 1, new Point2D(7168, 4096), new Point2D(5120, 4096));
AddMapDefinition(34, 1, new Point2D(6144, 4096), new Point2D(6144, 4096));
AddMapDefinition(35, 0, new Point2D(6144, 4096), new Point2D(6144, 4096));
AddMapDefinition(36, 1, new Point2D(6144, 4096), new Point2D(6144, 4096));
AddMapDefinition(37, 1, new Point2D(7168, 4096), new Point2D(5120, 4096)); //Dalantra
AddMapDefinition(38, 1, new Point2D(7168, 4096), new Point2D(5120, 4096)); //Thanimur

EventSink.ServerList += new ServerListEventHandler(EventSink_OnServerList);

what am i doing wrong here;

opps forgot to say that it had Ultima Live installed

Last edited:
So just to make sure I'm clear on whats happening. You're able to enter the world but when you attempt to go to one of the new maps you've added, you can't?

correct
[doublepost=1465319071][/doublepost]the VNC version is 3.0.0.0 as installed. 3.0.0.1 is out.
also if it helps this is the error i get when i boot up with Ultima Live:
Note the parsing error posted in Bold

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 5928.13709
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (cached)
Scripts: Skipping VB.NET Scripts...done (use -vb to enable)
Scripts: Verifying...
Finished (4321 items, 1049 mobiles, 5 customs) (0.95 seconds)
Searching for Ultima Online installations...
Found 2 Ultima Online installations:
D:\Pride Server\Custom Map
C:\Games\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic

**** VITA-NEX: CORE 3.0.0.0 **** Root Directory: Scripts\Custom\Vita-Nex Core 3.0.0.1\
Working Directory: C:\ServUO Repack\VitaNexCore\
Build Directory: C:\ServUO Repack\VitaNexCore\Build\
Data Directory: C:\ServUO Repack\VitaNexCore\Data\
Cache Directory: C:\ServUO Repack\VitaNexCore\Cache\
Services Directory: C:\ServUO Repack\VitaNexCore\Services\
Modules Directory: C:\ServUO Repack\VitaNexCore\Modules\
Backup Directory: C:\ServUO Repack\VitaNexCore\Backups\
Saves Directory: C:\ServUO Repack\VitaNexCore\Saves\
Logs Directory: C:\ServUO Repack\VitaNexCore\Logs\ http://core.vita-nex.com
[VitaNexCore]:
[VitaNexCore]: Compile action started...
[VitaNexCore]: Compiling Services...
[VitaNexCore]: Compiling Modules...
[VitaNexCore]: Compile action completed in 0.01 seconds
[VitaNexCore]:
[VitaNexCore]: Configure action started...
[VitaNexCore]: Configuring Services...
[VitaNexCore]: Configuring Modules...
[VitaNexCore]: Configure action completed in 1.06 seconds
Regions: Loading...Could not parse Map attribute 'name' in element 'Facet'
done
World: Loading...
Loading Ultima Live map changes
...done (178 items, 2 mobiles, 6 customs) (0.27 seconds)
ServerList: Auto-detecting public IP address...
ServerList: >>> services.servuo.com
ServerList: <<< 24.167.105.127
ServerList: Done: '24.167.105.127'
Parsing map Mining for mines...
Done...

UO Architect Server for RunUO 2.0 is listening on port 2594
16:58:40 Restricting client version to 7.0.50.0. Action to be taken: LenientKick
16:58:40 Joeku's Staff Runebook: Loading...
16:58:40 VitaNexCore]:
16:58:40 VitaNexCore]: Load action started...
16:58:40 VitaNexCore]: Loading Services...
16:58:40 VitaNexCore]: Loading Modules...
16:58:40 VitaNexCore]: Load action completed in 0.06 seconds
16:58:40 VitaNexCore]:
16:58:40 VitaNexCore]: Invoke action started...
16:58:40 VitaNexCore]: Invoking Services...
16:58:40 VitaNexCore]: Invoking Modules...
16:58:40 VitaNexCore]: Invoke action completed in 0.09 seconds
16:58:40 Listening: 169.254.149.235:2593
16:58:40 Listening: 169.254.187.62:2593
16:58:40 Listening: 169.254.113.23:2593
16:58:40 Listening: 192.168.0.3:2593
16:58:40 Listening: 169.254.80.239:2593
16:58:40 Listening: 127.0.0.1:2593
16:58:40 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
16:58:40 Web API]: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions
16:58:40 Web API]: Not listening. You must call the Start() method before calling this method.

The issue im having is I cannot even get on the server, after i make a character and go to login the client crashes.

The repack works great and the only thing bug i've run into it that the repack often tries using a datapath for a user named 'crow' and i first noticed this offlline while testing scripts and trying to get the champion system working...
Time: 10/18/2016 4:56:35 PM
Mobiles: 2502
Items: 111551
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentException: Invalid map name
at Server.Map.Parse(String value) in c:\Users\Crow\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Map.cs:line 521
at Server.Engines.CannedEvil.ChampionSystem.Initialize()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method) in c:\Users\Crow\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\ScriptCompiler.cs:line 667
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Crow\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 547

Clients:
- Count: 0

The repack works great and the only thing bug i've run into it that the repack often tries using a datapath for a user named 'crow' and i first noticed this offlline while testing scripts and trying to get the champion system working...
Change the datapath to your client. Its still set for the downloaders computer. You can also delete the saves in the saves folder. Might help.

Yeah i've tried that. The server was fine until i noticed the champion spawn system was enabled but none of the alters were in game . disabled it and tried re-enabling it and that's when i noticed it using the wrong datapath even though i had already set the datapath cs file to point to my Uo directory. so i'm a bit stumped. but i'll look through my save files and see if i can locate where the problem might be hadn't thought about that being a possible cause. i'm not a mastah of code just a scripting junkie. >.<
[doublepost=1476877622][/doublepost]ah seems one of the original files of his did manage to get mixed into my saves. the problem has been corrected now back to debugging the champion spawn. :D thanks for getting me back on track, Hammerhand

Last edited:
all works , Have not tried to create a new map yet. works with latest patch client. only problem I'm having is some folders that work great with my other servuo has bugs with this one.
BagOfBlessings
custom blues
hkgang
LizardMen
Monster Pack
and Dawn.cs.

these have exceptions because of trying to load files in pack.
The name 'Packscroll' does not exist in current context
' PackNecroScroll'
'PackMagicScroll'
ect.

VirtualArmor = 44;

PackGold( 175, 225 );
PackReg( 6 );
PackScroll( 1, 7 );
PackNecroScroll( 9 ); // Poison Strike
PackNecroScroll( 8 ); // Pain Spike
PackNecroScroll( 3 ); // Curse Weapon
PackNecroScroll( 1 ); // Blood Oath
PackNecroScroll( 4 ); // Evil Omen
PackNecroScroll( 7 ); // Mind Rot
PackNecroScroll( 2 ); // Corpse Skin
PackNecroScroll( 15 ); // Wraith Form
PackNecroScroll( 5 ); // Horrific Beast
PackNecroScroll( 0 ); // Animate Dead

and such

I was checking it out and i get the same error as Huntress the UO Client patch is now 7.0.55.4 if that might be causing it idk. i tried it on 6.0.11c still same error and on 7.0.15.1 same there too. But thanks for the share.

Last edited:
Tried using several maps that I got from Darkshard, and most keep reverting to standard osi maps. And still can not get the cs files mention in my message above to work.
Any help will be a blessing.

I get this action when I try to run the shard. I lets me run once then after spawning{ with a great deal of trouble} it sends me this and crashes. it makes no crash report. just this as it ends the load.

Attachments

• crash.png
    crash.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 26
did you try running the shard as administrator? Also what custom scripts are you running? Since it looks like some kind of serialize / deserialize issue at the top too

did you try running the shard as administrator? Also what custom scripts are you running? Since it looks like some kind of serialize / deserialize issue at the top too
Thanks, running as admin did do the trick. can not even find what it said was bad

OK I'm about to give up. The maps that it was made for were took out. And the folder that uolive looks for as well. can you post a "commands for Dummy's" for me. And tell me where to put my custom files. Please!!

I put in my custom maps, and put them where I think they belong, and the program will jump to the number with [go 35 ect. or to the same spot with [Go Gore ect. but only shows a duplicate of the trammel map. After all this work do I have to start from scratch?.

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 5928.13709
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 2 errors, 1 warnings
Warnings:
+ Custom/OrbRemoteServer/OrbServer.cs:
CS0618: Line 200: 'System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ChannelServices.Register
Channel(System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.IChannel)' is obsolete: 'Use System.Run
time.Remoting.ChannelServices.RegisterChannel(IChannel chnl, bool ensureSecurity
) instead.'
Errors:
+ Custom/Vita-Nex Core 3.0.0.1/Modules/TrashCollection/Objects/Handlers/BaseTra
shHandler.cs:
CS1928: Line 315: 'Server.GenericReader' does not contain a definition for '
ReadList' and the best extension method overload 'Server.SerializeExtUtility.Rea
dList<TObj>(Server.GenericReader, System.Func<TObj>, System.Collections.Generic.
List<TObj>)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 315: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'method group' to 'System.
Func<System.Type>'
CS1928: Line 316: 'Server.GenericReader' does not contain a definition for '
ReadList' and the best extension method overload 'Server.SerializeExtUtility.Rea
dList<TObj>(Server.GenericReader, System.Func<TObj>, System.Collections.Generic.
List<TObj>)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 316: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'method group' to 'System.
Func<System.Type>'
+ Custom/Vita-Nex Core 3.0.0.1/SuperGumps/Framework/DesktopGump.cs:
CS1928: Line 267: 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<int>' does not con
tain a definition for 'Select' and the best extension method overload 'System.Li
nq.Enumerable.Select<TSource,TResult>(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<TSo
urce>, System.Func<TSource,TResult>)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 267: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'method group' to 'System.
Func<int,int>'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Back