When I tried to upgrade (move my old Saves directory to this new version) it throw me a lot of item errors:

An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile
- Serial: 0x000003B1
Delete the object? (y/n)

It keep saying that was an error to load the object, every item types. Any clue how can I trace the error? Is it possible to upgrade from the first version to this new version without reseting the entire shard?

An idea you might check is : in your old server if your toons had any item that was a custom script you need to add those to the new server version into a custom/scripts folder. Addons as well. Migrate your custom scripts just like you migrated your saves folder. I also had to make sure my datapath was set right. It will reset with a new server version and that can throw off tile.mul data. So you need to make sure your client path is set right in the datapath.cs or is in the default ultima online directory. That can cause a save load error as well

Already moved every single custom script I have and copied all the config files too. But the thing is: Type: Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile isnt' the default PlayerMobile found on ServUO? Why it throwing an error on this? Isn't my custom scripts items...

Already moved every single custom script I have and copied all the config files too. But the thing is: Type: Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile isnt' the default PlayerMobile found on ServUO? Why it throwing an error on this? Isn't my custom scripts items...

Well, it happens with me too. Don't matter if you have customs or not, the saves isn't compatible. Or it needs more than just copy and paste saves folder =(

I've to create account again to make it works. And have to wipe. Tons of errors, error on all :p

If you learn a way to impot saves without errors, tell me, please ^^

Or you can pick this repo and copy it to yours, but, well how to say, im sure this repo has a lot of cores modifications so i prefer wipe my server than check all servuo files :p
[doublepost=1492568572][/doublepost]The script: MyRunUo on this repack is outdated. ^^

This new Repo has some of the changes the servuo team has made them selves and some of my own changes my only changes I Made to the Core was Item.cs that I added the new Lights and ScriptCompiler.cs were i changed the console Coloring. your Best bet is to do a complete item wipe or go threw items 1 by 1 script with winmerge or the like program to compare your items with the new repo to see whats changed
[doublepost=1492616312][/doublepost]Sorry about the Download confusion all pls always check the updates tab for newest Download

Last edited:
Joew: I've done the migration. Simple steps: changed Deserialize method from: Server/Item.cs, Scripts/Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs and Scripts/Items/Equipment/Armor/BaseArmor.cs.

1 - You must change Deserialize method to the old server/scripts Deserialize method. Then load the world (it will perfectly load). And then you [save the world (keep in mind that the Serialize methods are the new ones), and the world will save with the new scripts modifications/Serialization.

2 - Shutdown your server and then change again Deserialize methods to the new ones.

3 - Up your server again and it will perfectly work.

This was done migrating my worldsave from the first version of this repack (dated from 01-22-2017) to this new one dated from last friday. Another scripts/repacks migration probably needs another changes to be done.

Demented: keep your work man. This repack is awesome. I'm using it to play with my friends and it rocks.

This new Repo has some of the changes the servuo team has made them selves and some of my own changes my only changes I Made to the Core was Item.cs that I added the new Lights and ScriptCompiler.cs were i changed the console Coloring. your Best bet is to do a complete item wipe or go threw items 1 by 1 script with winmerge or the like program to compare your items with the new repo to see whats changed
[doublepost=1492616312][/doublepost]Sorry about the Download confusion all pls always check the updates tab for newest Download
Yes, thank you!

This repo is really incredible, you done a very nice work man, congratulations!!! :D

Hello All!

As i understand, this repack doesn't work correct with Enhanced Client? As i tested, 4.0.52.2 EC, i couldn't create character (after all is done - not loading, just waiting and waiting and then disconnect)/ Ok, i created characher using 2d client, but then i test EC again, and @missing string@ error on every NPC...

Hello All!

As i understand, this repack doesn't work correct with Enhanced Client? As i tested, 4.0.52.2 EC, i couldn't create character (after all is done - not loading, just waiting and waiting and then disconnect)/ Ok, i created characher using 2d client, but then i test EC again, and @missing string@ error on every NPC...
I got this error too. I don't thing its specific this repack fault, its servuo. I wish they fixed it and update the source asap =( If u learn how to fix it, please tell me ;)

But this EC works fine with ServUO repo (https://github.com/ServUO/ServUO). But, as i see this repack (it this topic) with new different feauters. So i dunno what to use (

By the way, i cant compile this repack. Or it is not needed? (It is strange, but ServUO.exe is already in repack folder after downloading. But still, if i run Compile.WIN.bat, it compile well, without errors, but cant start server after that... Maybe i doing smth wrong?)

Last edited:
Taming/Carpenter/Bowyer BODs are broken. Trying to fix it. If someone already did it, some clues will be helpfull here.

UPDATE: fixed it. Just lookout for AnimalTrainer.cs, Carpentry.cs and Bowyer.cs NPCs. The checkings on BOD stuff is broken, and the constructor of BODGumps too.

It would be very nice if this project can go on a git repository or somenthing like this, don't you think?

Last edited:
Unfortunelly the github wasn't updated in the past 4 months. I guess he is not using it anymore... sad but true.

Hello all ,I;m Alive and kickin, i was in the Hospital apparently i had a mini stroke
The git hub was somebodies not mine but is the bases for the repack I did this github is old and outdated.

Last edited:
Wow Demented I hope you doing ok, hey guys so I used what I think is the latest version of this repack, and I still have the carpentry tools do not see the wood, is it supposed to be fixed or not? :)
[doublepost=1511971120][/doublepost]Ok found build 6542.18316 I think this is the newest one I seen so far let me test this one.
[doublepost=1511971307][/doublepost]Ok ignore me this one last build I got works perfect thanks for your awesome work and I hope you still alive and kicking :)

Last edited:
Hi all has anyone made the BOD for Carpenter Bowyer and Animal Taming work on this pack? I get negative number on animal taming bod and I Im offered a bod at carpenter and bowyer but I get no BOD any Ideas?
[doublepost=1513310249][/doublepost]Ok Magically I fixed the Bowyer and Carpenter well maybe not magic I did this find:
if ((pm != null && pm.NextCarpenterBulkOrder == DateTime.Now && (fromContextMenu || 0.2 > Utility.RandomDouble()))

chang it to:

if ((pm != null && pm.NextCarpenterBulkOrder == DateTime.Now && (fromContextMenu || 0.2 > Utility.RandomDouble())) || pm.AccessLevel > AccessLevel.Player)

then recompile :) seems to work, now Im down to Taming ones :)
[doublepost=1513310382][/doublepost]Spoke too son, but at least that change makes it work for admin account, not for player, weird
[doublepost=1513311267][/doublepost]ok fixed those two but fixing access level pm.AccessLevel >= AccessLevel.Player woot

That would work since you bypass every other statement in there. Even the NextCarpenterBulkOrder is useless at this point with your AccessLevel check. The issue could actually be DateTime.Now since it is not DateTime.UtcNow

Hello,

Has anyone used the ServUORepack and used it on a long term basis ?

I am using this repack, with a few more custom scripts, on a live Shard that I own. With my friend @Serenity , we have put plenty of energy and time into building a cool custom and fun shard. People seem to really enjoy it. So we are very positive about it :)

But we are cursed with sort of "crashes" for a few months now, which has made us loose a few players already.
The description of those crashes are more like they are freezing the server. Players stay connected in game, but cannot move. No-one can connect to the game anymore, until the server is retarted. There are no crash logs.

It's kinda very hard to fix without crash logs ...

We started thinking about what could cause this and when the freezes started to happen.

We first thought it was due to tokens from the OWLTR system. It seemed to coincide with the moment we created a "Token Crypt" with lots of mobs which were dropping tokens (through xml addition).
So we first turned off the token crypt, and even disabling the tokens from the OWLTR system.
But still, freezes were happening.

Serenity and another of our staff member (our dear Celestial :) ) spent A LOT of time creating seasonal events. Today is when we launched the Summer Festival. And starting today, we are getting the freezes on a regular base. It already occured 4-5 times in one day.

We have more or less 1.9 million items in game and around 60k mobiles. We have a lot of static items.
Could the freezes come from the high number of items ?
Anyone has an idea where I could look into to get rid of those annoying crashes ?

I am currently looking in the NetState.cs file. You gotta know it's the version that was on ServUO in January 2017. The file has been updated since in the repo. But I fear I can't update the file to a newer version without having the change the whole Network folder, which would lead me to update the whole Core .... and then the entire Scripts (distro and custom). I have started that work, but it requires changing thousands of lines of code.
That's why I was asking if anyone was using this version ServUORepack and if anyone would have experienced such freezes. ;)

Thanks to anyone who can help. We are in some kind of trouble with our server right now, as it doesn't restart by itself. It's just waiting frozen to be restarted manually, which is very unconvenient even if we are two having access to the console.

Anyway, thx for your help ! And thx for creating this great Repack :)

There is something going on there with that many items.

My server is quite active at times and after 2 and a half years we are only sitting around 450,000 items.

Capture001-items.JPG

Okay. I'll have a look into that direction first.

Thx for the hints ^^

EDIT :

Capture002-items.JPG

Ok, found this : one NPC has 1.3 million pickaxes. Not sure if it's sold items, or self initiative from the NPC to stock for pickaxes in case of an economical crash on my server so he could make billions out of it :p

Anyway, I'm trying to delete them all. I used a [global delete command. It's still running after 1 hour of work, at least I suppose so. CPU used at 90-100% is a good sign I guess.

Anyone knows a faster way to delete massive items ? Maybe editing the Saves files ? or using [xmlfind ?

Thx ! And ty for leading me into the direction of looking for the high number of items. :)

Update : All useless pickaxes have been deleted. We are back to 510k items. But we are still getting the freezing bug.

Last edited:
Hey @Walter Gress

This is a great package with a lot of cool features !
You will have to fix a few bugs that may cause crashes (one of them is with gem mining, if I quite remember), but you can easily fix them and have a good base for a future project.

The only thing I couldn't fix myself is the "freezing issue" I posted about in my former post above. But it's probably linked to my host, and not to this package.

Good luck with your project !

It’s a ready-to-use release. Download it, setup your configuration, compile and you can launch your server ;)

I've already built a shard with custom scripts. I need to know if I can use the scripts from this repo with my shard as is. I can't be any more clearer than that.

When you only state Custom Scripts-this could only mean scripts in your Custom Folder-(which most could be added in any custom folder)
Now if you have builds and edits to your scripts-then that would tell much more about why you would like to continue using your present server :)
So yes Regnak was trying to help

Back