Tukaram submitted a new resource:

Sewer rat Of Unusual Power (S.O.U.P. Quest) - Mmmm... rat soup...

S.O.U.P. Quest

Sewer rat Of Unusual Power​

This was just a fun little quest to make use of the Summoning Box (from kfritz411's script, submitted to ServUO on 11NOV2020 here.

My favorite parts of the quest (and the reasons I made it) are the summoning box and my new quest book. I made a template for a quest book to include in other quests. I have the quest giver place the book in the...

Read more about this resource...

I have some problems, please help me
ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 7730.39362 - Build on 2021/3/1 21:52:04 UTC - Release Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors Core: Compiled for .NET 4.7.2 Core: Server garbage collection mode enabled RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software) Core: Loading config... Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings Errors: + Customs/SOUPy Monster Bash/Items/SwordOfSOUP.cs: CS0115: Line 13: 'SwordOfSOUP.AosMinDamage': no suitable method found to override CS0115: Line 14: 'SwordOfSOUP.AosMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found. - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I am not sure, I suspect we may be running different versions of the server (or different eras?). You may need to look at some other weapon scripts, that you know do work, and see how they express the damage.

This weapon:
public override int AosMinDamage { get { return 45; } }
public override int AosMaxDamage { get { return 55; } }

Weapons in the my version of repo:
public override int AosMinDamage { get { return 15; } }
public override int AosMaxDamage { get { return 19; } }

i change the codes like this
public override int MinDamage { get { return 15; } }
public override int MaxDamage { get { return 19; } }

Back