Hey everyone. A friend and I recently decided to open our own shard. We don't have much in the way of bells and whistle ls, we downloaded a copy of Servuos latest and booted it up. Just plain old UO.

After some discussion we decided to go public. We aren't trying to be the best shard out there, but welcome anyone who wants to come and play with us.

Discord: Join the Shardcore UO Discord Server!

To play you'll need a copy of UOs latest client.
uo.servegame.com port 2593

Shard Update
Today we rolled out Sovereign Coins. These coins are purchasable at any banker, granting the currency required to shop in the UO Store.

What's to come
In our next update, Sovereign Coins will be added to high end T-Maps/MIBs, as well as select bosses as a potential loot reward.

Latest News
I'd like to congratulate one of our players, Yuki, for hitting a few milestones on our shard.
* The first to complete a champion spawn (solo, to boot)
* The first to place a house

In Closing
We'd love to see some new faces, if you have any questions about our shard please feel free to ask. Thank you for your time!

-Anomaly

I am on Lake superior shard been playing since 2001 all of my 7 characters are on this shard have my craftsmen all at 100 or 120 I have a treasure chest expert I have a sampire but not fully prepared have a 120 tamer with a lot of pets some fully trained some not trained at all have a castle in Fel and I am unemployed and could play all day if the right player or players come along and are interested; do not believe in pvp cheating and stealing only stealing valuables in the game to sell on a vendor; what do you say?

Back