Shazzy submitted a new resource:

Shearing Knowledge - SA with variable carpet reward

This is the Shear Knowledge Quest.
http://ode-guild.com/uostuff/laifem-the-weaver.html
The reward is Milva's Variable Carpet Addon Deed.
There is one distro edit to sheep - big shoutout to Lokai *waves* - so players on the quest can get the Britannian Wool.
** You will see a section in the marked //ARTEGORDON
This makes the wool the color of the sheep, but is not needed for this quest, but a fun things to have in if you want to keep it.

This is not a DONE ONCE quest.
Feel free to...

Read more about this resource...

Oh, yes I did post the variable carpet deed(love this script) but so everyone knows- I didn't script it, this was post a long time ago on Runuo :)

OOPS! Oh well :]
What "access" do they get on UO servers to the carpets inventory??? I found no information on that. The variable deed works like a gem and keeps it simple!

Well Im an idiot cause I didn't see that, but the wool I guess on mine is usable as wool.
I have the ServUO SVN but it is too out of whack with my server to do a while lot, though I little by little am comparing things.
Is the sheep set properly on ServUO - *feels like an idiot for re-posting what someone has done again! like your lamps :p **

Back to work!

Well don't feel that way- I just learned of this myself with doing a search in the repo for carpet :) Have not checked out the quest on ServUO yet, but remember some still use Runuo so your quest would still be wonderful!

I released this on Orbsydia ages ago and relisted it at ForkUo. Lokai pulled it from my SA updates Upload located here. The variable carpet was a solution to the fact that she rewards you the ability to buy carpet pieces from her, which I couldn't figure out how to do. Anyways the one posted here has the correct clilocs and method to randomize the drop of Britannian Wool. Its the reward portion that needs work.

Look here https://www.servuo.com/threads/updated-sa-content.2193/ things to improve upon. I posted this to help the SA content get some proper attention and motivation.

Currently Im adding in all the missing regions. Like the southern jungle and wooded areas and swamps which have unique ambient sounds if you travel in and out of them. As well as common areas that should bare a region name perhaps a sound file and automatic marked recall rune names like OSI had.

I released this on Orbsydia ages ago and relisted it at ForkUo. Lokai pulled it from my SA updates Upload located here. The variable carpet was a solution to the fact that she rewards you the ability to buy carpet pieces from her, which I couldn't figure out how to do. Anyways the one posted here has the correct clilocs and method to randomize the drop of Britannian Wool. Its the reward portion that needs work.

Look here https://www.servuo.com/threads/updated-sa-content.2193/ things to improve upon. I posted this to help the SA content get some proper attention and motivation.

Currently Im adding in all the missing regions. Like the southern jungle and wooded areas and swamps which have unique ambient sounds if you travel in and out of them. As well as common areas that should bare a region name perhaps a sound file and automatic marked recall rune names like OSI had.

Thanks!
I missed the release in serv uo because the file structure is it totally out of wack from mine - I will be sure to use agent ransack more.
NOTES: Britannian Wool is actual wool and usable, not an item.
The letter graphic and book graphic in my release follow the information in this link - http://ode-guild.com/uostuff/laifem-the-weaver.html
Not sure if that helps to keep the SVN up to date or not.
Let me know what quests need work - do you guys have a TO DO list?
I would be happy to help out :]

No to do list which I know of- but for any one who wanted to create this I would set it as an open sticky
I would also post that all to do's would be per OSI :)
@RedBeard your updated SA Content- set this as a sticky along with the Harbor Master
So any updated SA releases I will continue with this- I think this should help to keep these together
and help to get SA moving along.

No to do list which I know of- but for any one who wanted to create this I would set it as an open sticky
I would also post that all to do's would be per OSI :)
@RedBeard your updated SA Content- set this as a sticky along with the Harbor Master
So any updated SA releases I will continue with this- I think this should help to keep these together
and help to get SA moving along.
Sounds like a plan! :]

Back