JBob submitted a new resource:

SoulForge - Gargoyle Soul Forge

I could not find anything about the SoulForge in-game, in the server folder, or even in an online search in ServUO.

So here is a release of SoulForges I had around my other folders.

Mini SoulForge /with deed
Royal SoulForge /with roof no deed
Regular SoulForge /with deed
View attachment 1804

I hope someone can make good use of these and possibly get them in the next release of ServUO

If there is in fact a SoulForge for ServUO already released that I am not aware of, please let me...

Read more about this resource...

This should really be added to the repo. I have modified DefCarpentry.cs so carpenters are able to craft the deed same than OSI.

If you have no custom woods, just replace your DefCarpentry.cs by this one and it will allow crafting of soulforge.

Also modified the «Weapon and Shield» menu so it does not stack over the "NOTICES" and it is more accurate with OSI menu.
Shield is now with «armor» menu, all staffs and fishing pole are in «weapons».

Attachments

• Soulforge.jpg
    Soulforge.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 13
  • DefCarpentry.cs
    47.1 KB · Views: 19
Those top ones are just dyed with Tokuno dyes on EA. They can be dyed but come in no hues. Pretty sure it is the deed you have to dye.

Those top ones are just dyed with Tokuno dyes on EA. They can be dyed but come in no hues. Pretty sure it is the deed you have to dye.

Yes have to dye the deed to be able to get a colored one, if you re-deed it and try to dye it will not work once installed once. Thats on OSI.

Back