golfin submitted a new resource:

Source - RadstaR - Source - RadstaR

topmain.gif

Dear friends and fellow developers. RadstaR is a person who developed many programs for Ultima Online and helped many beginning GMs on various grounds (not only in our country in the Czech Republic) to develop them and to develop our Czech servers. But not only that, his programs are still used all over the world. RadstaR no longer operates, develops or develops Ultima Online and will not be involved in this project. But, he gave me...

Read more about this resource...

How long will you have this up? I hope indefinitely. If you ever decide to get rid of this website, please let me know so someone, myself included, can purchase it from you and preserve it. Thank you so much for ressurecting this website.

Well I decided to nix the possibility that this website will go down again and mined it....

All of the utilities and tutorials are in the original formats attached below. Nothing was altered during this process so these files are as if you had downloaded them from the website. I hope everyone enjoys.

This will save you time navigating on the web; especially if you have a slow connection.

Ultima Online Utilities

Well I decided to nix the possibility that this website will go down again and mined it....

All of the utilities and tutorials are in the original formats attached below. Nothing was altered during this process so these files are as if you had downloaded them from the website. I hope everyone enjoys.

This will save you time navigating on the web; especially if you have a slow connection.

Ultima Online Utilities
But now it's offline again, anyone has this still?

Back