Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Donate money to this user
The Toolbar and Staff Runebook are no longer supported by the ServUO team. That being said feel free to ask the community for any assistance.

Both the Toolbar and Staff Runebook ARE plug and play, meaning you can add them to your CUSTOMS folder or wherever you put custom scripts.

I have uploaded them here for those who need them:

Attachments

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
I moved this out of a script support forum to Custom scripts incase anyone needs these files that used to be included in the ServUO repo.

Reactions: Sareus

TerminusStop

Sep 27, 2019
can anyone help with where to put these? is there a default 'customs' folder?

i see a 'customs' in saves, but that doesn't seem to work, nor when i put it in 'customs framework'.

should i be moving the files out of the folders, or just placing the folders in?

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Yes they can go right into your custom folder- have you created one? If not open scripts then create a new folder- Name it customs or what ever name you would like . So then any custom scripts can go into this folder.

Heamo Goblin

Jul 12, 2015
The Toolbar and Staff Runebook are no longer supported by the ServUO team. That being said feel free to ask the community for any assistance.

Both the Toolbar and Staff Runebook ARE plug and play, meaning you can add them to your CUSTOMS folder or wherever you put custom scripts.

I have uploaded them here for those who need them:
Still do not understand 100% why they were ever removed...

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
It was removed as ServUO is trying to stay osi correct :) where those were custom scripts-they were still posted so any one could add them in their server.