Dan(Tasanar)

The Toolbar and Staff Runebook are no longer supported by the ServUO team. That being said feel free to ask the community for any assistance.

Both the Toolbar and Staff Runebook ARE plug and play, meaning you can add them to your CUSTOMS folder or wherever you put custom scripts.

I have uploaded them here for those who need them:

Attachments

• StaffRunebook.zip
    12.2 KB · Views: 372
  • Toolbar.zip
    9.4 KB · Views: 399
I moved this out of a script support forum to Custom scripts incase anyone needs these files that used to be included in the ServUO repo.

can anyone help with where to put these? is there a default 'customs' folder?

i see a 'customs' in saves, but that doesn't seem to work, nor when i put it in 'customs framework'.

should i be moving the files out of the folders, or just placing the folders in?

Yes they can go right into your custom folder- have you created one? If not open scripts then create a new folder- Name it customs or what ever name you would like . So then any custom scripts can go into this folder.

The Toolbar and Staff Runebook are no longer supported by the ServUO team. That being said feel free to ask the community for any assistance.

Both the Toolbar and Staff Runebook ARE plug and play, meaning you can add them to your CUSTOMS folder or wherever you put custom scripts.

I have uploaded them here for those who need them:

Still do not understand 100% why they were ever removed...

It was removed as ServUO is trying to stay osi correct :) where those were custom scripts-they were still posted so any one could add them in their server.

Admin tool bar does not support latest servuo anymore. Please update someone who can :)
I have had no problems with it. I run the latest ServUO and am running both scripts in this post. The Admin toolbar and Staff runebook. What problems are you having with it?

The core definition changed a few weeks ago.
This means that 'tool bar scripts' must have problems.
If you have changed nothing about 'tool bar', some problems must have happened.

I have had no problems with it. I run the latest ServUO and am running both scripts in this post. The Admin toolbar and Staff runebook. What problems are you having with it?
C#:
ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 7403.7054 - Build on 2020-0
4-08 오전 3:55:08 UTC - Release
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Core: Compiled for .NET MONO/CSC/Unknown
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 3 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Customs/Toolbar/Core/ToolbarCore.cs:
    CS0246: Line 4: The type or namespace name 'CustomsFramework' could not be f
ound (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 15: The type or namespace name 'BaseCore' could not be found (a
re you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 75: 'ToolbarCore.Name': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 76: 'ToolbarCore.Description': no suitable method found to over
ride
    CS0115: Line 77: 'ToolbarCore.Version': no suitable method found to override

CS0115: Line 78: 'ToolbarCore.EditLevel': no suitable method found to overri
de
    CS0115: Line 79: 'ToolbarCore.SettingsGump': no suitable method found to ove
rride
    CS0115: Line 82: 'ToolbarCore.Serialize(GenericWriter)': no suitable method
found to override
    CS0115: Line 89: 'ToolbarCore.Deserialize(GenericReader)': no suitable metho
d found to override
    CS0246: Line 71: The type or namespace name 'CustomSerial' could not be foun
d (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Customs/Toolbar/Core/ToolbarInfo.cs:
+ Customs/Toolbar/Core/ToolbarModule.cs:
    CS0246: Line 13: The type or namespace name 'BaseModule' could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 27: 'ToolbarModule.Name': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 32: 'ToolbarModule.Version': no suitable method found to overri
de
    CS0115: Line 34: 'ToolbarModule.EditLevel': no suitable method found to over
ride
    CS0115: Line 39: 'ToolbarModule.Serialize(GenericWriter)': no suitable metho
d found to override
    CS0115: Line 49: 'ToolbarModule.Deserialize(GenericReader)': no suitable met
hod found to override
    CS0246: Line 23: The type or namespace name 'CustomSerial' could not be foun
d (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I see you have build 7403.7054. I am running build 7380.33407, downloaded on 16MAR2020. They must have changed something since then? I am using the scripts from this post with no problems. Guess I better not download any new builds for a while...

They are currently reworking the servuo base. They have ripped CustomsFramework out of the server and unsure if it will be added back in. I would suggest going with pub 57 until they ether get it to where they want it or u can start building from there.

Updating a full custom server to what ever they end up landing at is going to be a good bit of work but I a sure it will be worth it.

They are currently reworking the servuo base. They have ripped CustomsFramework out of the server and unsure if it will be added back in. I would suggest going with pub 57 until they ether get it to where they want it or u can start building from there.

Updating a full custom server to what ever they end up landing at is going to be a good bit of work but I a sure it will be worth it.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunatly i've already put quite a few days worth of work into using the full updated one so i guess ill have to wait or try to figure something out in the mean time. Already learned a few things by working in old scripts to work properly so im atleast getting that out of it lol!

it is going to be a big project to get this working with the depo released now and it is bigger than I am comfortable trying to do atm! Would be a great thing for someone to do seems many want it I miss it as well!

Is there any other best choice similar to Toolbar?
CustomsFramework and BaseCore are no longer available.

Me and My best friend decided to go back to ServUO 57 because so much stopped working with the newer ServUo repo! I would suggest if you really want this script you go back to 57! I have had nothing but issues with the newest Repo so I went back and now I am running smooth and not having so many issues with all the scripts on here! The newer Repo they took out a lot of code that the scripts need to run a lot of the scripts!

Me and My best friend decided to go back to ServUO 57 because so much stopped working with the newer ServUo repo! I would suggest if you really want this script you go back to 57! I have had nothing but issues with the newest Repo so I went back and now I am running smooth and not having so many issues with all the scripts on here! The newer Repo they took out a lot of code that the scripts need to run a lot of the scripts!
where do i get the 57

Back