Hi guys, this is Arphile.
I still have a problem with UOLive 0.97.
Players in my shard plays UO, they really satisfied to play games, but they complain about connection problem.
The problem is 'if player plays Ultima Online with UOLive, sometimes client partially lose the connection'.
They can chat something, and other people can see that, but that player cannot see their mesage.
Also they cannot move, Ofcourse even sometimes they just killed by monsters.
I think this problem is caused by Igrping.dll for UOLive, but I don't know how to fix it.
Is there anyone who already solved this problem? or who can help me?

UOLive has not been updated in a very long time, it is a possibility that something in the newer clients messed with it.

I have never had the issues you are having but I have not used it in about a year or more.

UOLive has not been updated in a very long time, it is a possibility that something in the newer clients messed with it.

I have never had the issues you are having but I have not used it in about a year or more.

could you tell me about your Ultima Online Client version and upload your original igrping.dll?

could you tell me about your Ultima Online Client version and upload your original igrping.dll?

I use the latest OSI client. Like I said I have not used it in a very long time and it would have been a different client version when I did.

I use the latest OSI client. Like I said I have not used it in a very long time and it would have been a different client version when I did.
Oops.. I just concentrate on 'I have never had the issues you are having'.. sorry lol..

You are supposed to rename your original to "Igrping_.dll" Which, from what I remember is referrenced by UOLive when needed. Hope that helps.

I have edited the files correctly and used the correct dll file and I have problems with it. Using version 097. I know how you all feel. Its a great addition to any shard, if someone would just update it for us.

You are supposed to rename your original to "Igrping_.dll" Which, from what I remember is referrenced by UOLive when needed. Hope that helps.
I've already done. I did all things correctly, but I think it's just igrping's problem. Clients are always updated, but UOLive doesn't. That's the reason why some ppl engage Partially Connection Lost Problem.
I cannot make that situations cuz of I use Direct connection between server and my client, but other people, who connects my server, connect to my server via lots of other computers. Some codes are missing in Igrping.dll I think.

Back