Storage keys

Ishya

Apr 2, 2015
Hello I am using the newest ServeUo server and I recently upgraded from JustUo when I was using the Just UO the key storage worked by just a simple drag and drop but since I have upgraded I can no longer get the storage keys to work any tips?

Po0ka

Aug 19, 2014
Antarctica
It would be easier for us if you explained what didn't work as expected :p
Any error messages?
Loss of resources?
Item not reacting?
Server crashing?

Ishya

Apr 2, 2015
Ok, I got the big part fixed thank you Quasar! Now I still have one more error.....

Errors:
+ custom/Test/Universal Storage Keys Version 2.0.6/Main Data Management/StoreEntries.cs:
CS0246: Line 2278: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2280: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2283: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2288: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2293: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2298: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2303: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2308: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Quasar

Oct 26, 2018
looking hold on
[doublepost=1553500212][/doublepost]change each instance to ItemQuality

Ishya

Apr 2, 2015
Errors:
+ custom/Test/Universal Storage Keys Version 2.0.6/Main Data Management/BODListEntries.cs:
CS1502: Line 635: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders.LargeBulkEntry.LargeBulkEntry(Server.Engines.BulkOrders.LargeBOD, Server.Engines.BulkOrders.SmallBulkEntry)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 635: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'Server.GenericReader' to 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders.SmallBulkEntry'
[doublepost=1553538336][/doublepost]fix one error and another pops up LOL
[doublepost=1553538619][/doublepost]I took out both the Bod List, BodKey, and the bard keys until I can figure them out and the rest seem to load fine. I fix one spot and another pops up in its place. Can someone look at these 3 scripts and help me figure them out please and thank you.

Attachments

Quasar

Oct 26, 2018
I commented out that specific line as I do not use the keys for bulk order deeds. The craftable Bulk order Books seem to work just fine.

Attachments

Ishya

Apr 2, 2015
see and I thought I did as you said I must have done it in the wrong script. No errors everything loaded fine thank you again. :)

Reactions: Quasar