Hello I am using the newest ServeUo server and I recently upgraded from JustUo when I was using the Just UO the key storage worked by just a simple drag and drop but since I have upgraded I can no longer get the storage keys to work any tips?

It would be easier for us if you explained what didn't work as expected :p
Any error messages?
Loss of resources?
Item not reacting?
Server crashing?

it will have problems due to the changes with the repair deeds, being changed. Replace the existing file of the same name with this one

Attachments

• [ServUO.com]-ItemListEntries (1).cs
    40.9 KB · Views: 11
Ok, I got the big part fixed thank you Quasar! Now I still have one more error.....

Errors:
+ custom/Test/Universal Storage Keys Version 2.0.6/Main Data Management/StoreEntries.cs:
CS0246: Line 2278: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2280: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2283: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2288: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2293: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2298: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2303: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2308: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Errors:
+ custom/Test/Universal Storage Keys Version 2.0.6/Main Data Management/BODListEntries.cs:
CS1502: Line 635: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders.LargeBulkEntry.LargeBulkEntry(Server.Engines.BulkOrders.LargeBOD, Server.Engines.BulkOrders.SmallBulkEntry)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 635: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'Server.GenericReader' to 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders.SmallBulkEntry'
[doublepost=1553538336][/doublepost]fix one error and another pops up LOL
[doublepost=1553538619][/doublepost]I took out both the Bod List, BodKey, and the bard keys until I can figure them out and the rest seem to load fine. I fix one spot and another pops up in its place. Can someone look at these 3 scripts and help me figure them out please and thank you.

Attachments

• BardsKey.cs
    3.2 KB · Views: 0
  • BODKey.cs
    3.1 KB · Views: 3
  • BODListEntries.cs
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
I commented out that specific line as I do not use the keys for bulk order deeds. The craftable Bulk order Books seem to work just fine.

Attachments

• BardsKey.cs
    3.2 KB · Views: 5
  • KeyGuardCommand.cs
    2.7 KB · Views: 5
see and I thought I did as you said I must have done it in the wrong script. No errors everything loaded fine thank you again. :)

Anyone able to get this running as of 4-30-2019. I noticed a few of the edits in MainPlantGump.cs are different then the ones in the servuo MainPlantGump.cs.

Back