Status
Not open for further replies.

Molten Team

Seeking Highly experienced game masters and marketing professionals.

Get with the winning team and prepare for the future of Ultima Online - Molten!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you tired of working with losers [...]
We will dominate the Ultima Online private server market [...]
We'll start from the top servers on all the top lists and take them down one by one.
[...] the know how to push sales.
[...] willing to bend the rules and politics of promoting game servers.
We play to win even if it means we have to play dirty.
[...] income from in game sales.

I just threw up a little.

God, good luck with this " We do what it takes to win no matter the cost. ", I hope this post gets removed :/

Is blocking new servers from posting the way you welcome new servers? I see our posts are now blocked..

Feel free to change it to this as it won't allow us to change it. We don't see where we're being any more unethical than any other server in this market. Luck is no concern, we're highly backed by great investors and have strong developers.

Please change it to this if you would and thank you...

"We're seeking HIGHLY experienced, aggressive game masters and marketers.

Get with the winning team and prepare for the future of UO."

Last edited by a moderator:
For over a decade Team Molten has brought you excellence in MMORPG games. Many of you will know
us for our WoW servers that dominate the WoW private server market.

Now Team Molten is expanding into more online games to include Ultima Online, and we're looking for
key players to add to our team of professionals. Are you tired of working with losers that host dead in the water servers that will go nowhere? Do you have what it takes to work with the best and be a part of an award winning team? Enter Team Molten.

We will dominate the Ultima Online private server market the same as we did with our other games. We do what it takes to win no matter the cost. We'll start from the top servers on all the top lists and take them down one by one. We're already staffed with a development team, but if you feel you have the skill, feel free to contact us. At the moment we're seeking Game Masters, Event Managers and people with excellent
marketing skills. These are all very well paid positions. Potential team members must demonstrate strong leadership ability and the know how to push sales. We are known for doing what it takes to win and you
must be understanding of that and willing to bend the rules and politics of promoting game servers. We're winners and we are only looking for true winners in a winner take all industry. We play to win even if it means we have to play dirty. Molten will be number one in a very short time. Imagine yourself part of this team!

If you're a shard owner in the top 20 and are interested in selling out your server, contact us. We'll pay top dollar to buy your server out if you prove it is a solid server in the top 20 of the best top sites. This is an opportunity as we will be taking lead of the Ultima Online scene very soon. Please include exact details and what expansion you're currently running as well as amount of regular players and income from in game sales. Currently we're wrapping up our development of Time of Legends on our custom emulator. Molten will also run several servers for each era of Ultima Online.

Get with the winning team and prepare for the future of Ultima Online - Molten!

On a serious note, the kind of "Domination" you're setting out for is likely not worth your time. The Ultima community is so saturated for how little the amount of people still take interest in it. It's a 20 year old game that has maybe 2000 players divided between the top 10 servers, most of which only make enough money to support their server costs and a 6 pack of beer. Ultima Online shards have become a "hobby" to developers, something to keep a small project alive for nostalgic players. People come to Ultima free shards because 1) they played it as a kid and 2) the current expansions aren't worth paying for.

I've heard of the corruption that happened with Moltens WoW server, if a single staff betrayal literally destroyed your entire server and you think starting an ultima server is going to replace that, you underestimate how small the developer community is in Ultima.

"If you're a shard owner in the top 20" - There aren't even a "top 20" amount of shards lol.

And I'll remind you that this is a development "Community", coming in here and asking for help while proceeding to claim you're "wrapping up development" on the Time of Legends custom emulator is harsh, to say the least.

Oh very nice, we're blocked from posting while people sit here and bash us. Very professional.

Dmurphy. It won't let us reply to messages or post at all. It says either spam or This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.. We apologize if one of your staff is blocking us because of competition however unfair this treatment is. Very "ethical" of them.

This is rediculous. We're told to edit to be ethical and we're completely blocked while we're bashed. How funny.

Your account was actually picked up by akismet as being possible spam. Akismet is used by many of the worlds largest sites.

I have removed the spam flag from your account now. Please do not say we are not ethical when I pride myself on the fact that we are very ethical.

I see now, you are using multiple IP addresses. Likely using proxy services. Please refrain from this practice here.

Also, wasn't bashing you, just giving you the rundown on whats left of a decaying game. You seem new to this particular scene, a friendly tour of the ruins :)

Thank you and we have edited our post.

Kieth, we're very sorry for your need to bash at us and take hits at us over the fact that we're aggressive in our campaigns. Good luck on your own. We don't need to stoop to the same level. Best of luck to you and hope you feel better soon.

We use privacy browser software. Nothing wrong with being safe. I see we're just going to be attacked here so we will not seek possible staff here any longer. This is obviously a biased site. Best wishes on your business endeavours.

We use privacy browser software. Nothing wrong with being safe. I see we're just going to be attacked here so we will not seek possible staff here any longer. This is obviously a biased site. Best wishes on your business endeavours.

That is fine but you will then be picked up by passive spam filters like has just happened.

I think the problem is that we are not a business, we are a community. You can't expect to post as aggressively as you have and not get a backlash from people. Especially in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back