I use the latest version ServUO and UO3D client version 4.0.52.2. When referring to the NPC shows inscriptions (MISSING STRING).

At the opening of the inventory shows one thing, but there is more (12 items). Do not tell me how to fix it?
I apologize for my bad English.

Attachments

• uo1.PNG
    uo1.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • uo2.PNG
    uo2.PNG
    390.1 KB · Views: 44
  • uo3.PNG
    uo3.PNG
    363.8 KB · Views: 35
The 3d client is much too old, the missing string issues can likely be fixed by dropping the newer cliloc files into the older client but you will likely see many more issues.

I get those same errors with the latest EC client with latest patches, it's not age, it's server code. Just like we STILL can't create chars with the EC client without it dropping connection, though JustUO has had this and more working for some time. (Sure we can work around it by creating a toon with the 2d client, but the 'Missing String' issue will still be there back on the EC). If JustUO weren't so customized with calls going god knows where, I'd have merged the 2 already and come up with something for ServUO to gain some functionality, but I'm not that great at coding to start with, just been experimenting slowly.

Moral of the story: It ain't age that matters, it's blindly blaming something that doesn't reflect back to your coding skills =P

for a fact, when I played around witht eh ec client those strings did show. Additionally missing strings are either wrong ids or they simply miss in the client. But as I said the context menus did work befor on servuo :)

I get those same errors with the latest EC client with latest patches, it's not age, it's server code. Just like we STILL can't create chars with the EC client without it dropping connection, though JustUO has had this and more working for some time. (Sure we can work around it by creating a toon with the 2d client, but the 'Missing String' issue will still be there back on the EC). If JustUO weren't so customized with calls going god knows where, I'd have merged the 2 already and come up with something for ServUO to gain some functionality, but I'm not that great at coding to start with, just been experimenting slowly.

Moral of the story: It ain't age that matters, it's blindly blaming something that doesn't reflect back to your coding skills =P

it is age in this case, the client lacks a lot of the strings needed in the cliloc files.

EC is not supported on ServUO right now as has been discussed many times. Will this change it the future? Possibly, but not right now.

Back