This script is great, but I've made a couple of minor mods. First, she's blessed. Who wants dead strippers laying around? Second, her karma and fame are both maxed. That means you can macro giving the stripper money until you're a GL. :D She has a regular name now that always sounds hot. So only one per shard unless you want multiple strippers with the same name. Regardless, her new name is "Candi, the Stripper!" I worked on the way she talks just a little, and all those things are all working fine.

However, I still haven't gotten her any hair. This script has her hair set up as an addItem BunsHair, and that's not an item that ServUO works with any more. So the best I can do is spawn one until I at least get her with a hat. Then she strips off her hat to reveal her cue ball head.

The other thing I'm working on is having her respond to more speech. Since she has a name, players will try to use it. I added a bunch of other things for her to respond to, but I can't get them working. Maybe I need escape characters on all the spaces and punctuation... Not really sure, and mentally disabled so starting here for help.

How do I give Candi some hair, and make her smart enough to hear her name?

Attachments

• Stripper.cs
    16.9 KB · Views: 10
You could add as this- numbers go by longhair or ponytail etc and hue
Pandoras Box and UOFiddler would give the numbers for hair itemid and hues
this.HairItemID = 0x203C;/Long Hair
this.HairHue = 0x481;/White

Oops, didn't see this for a minute, and it took me a minute to get it perfect. Long hair is perfect, and even though I'm running a custom hues.mul, it was still white. I just ran to the hue room and got the number for a good brown, got props on the new stripper, changed the number using decimal in her props, and that gave me the hex. An obvious change to my personal liking was the following:

this.HairItemID = 0x203C;//Long Hair
this.HairHue = 0x477;//Brown

She looks awesome, but still dumb as a rock. Do I need to add escape characters before all the text I'm trying to have her listen for, like spaces and punctuation? She answers to hello and hey only.

Thanks for your help, Milva, it's been awesome. In fact, I've learned quite a bit from reading what you and others like you have posted in the past. Just to let you know, some people do actually read that stuff, and I owe you a big thanks for all of your past help to others. Thank you.

Last edited:
Just curious why this was done from BaseCreature, rather than BaseVendor. It seems there are already systems in place for Vendors that allow speech, dropping money, buying and selling "whatever" she has to offer, etc. I think I would have gone with BaseVendor, personally.

This is is a "very old" runuo release- no one had changed it since :) @CrafterEric you very welcome, we are lucky to have community members who are always ready to help out.

Well once I get that text working properly, I might re-release it as Candi and a second one as Bambi. I just can't figure out the escape character. Tried a \ and / to no positive effect. We'll see...

Is this the 1.1 version, @Lagatha? I'm trying to find your last release so I can upvote it, but I guess I'll vote on the release.

This is hot. I mean this girl is *smokin*... Excellent job, Lagatha, and thanks for the release.
[doublepost=1530711545][/doublepost]Oh, although I notice the original version came with a shirt that I haven't tested yet. She's wearing the bustier, but no shirt. The original version came with a shirt, but I haven't tried it on her yet. Didn't know if that was intentional or not.

Is this the 1.1 version, @Lagatha? I'm trying to find your last release so I can upvote it, but I guess I'll vote on the release.

This is hot. I mean this girl is *smokin*... Excellent job, Lagatha, and thanks for the release.
[doublepost=1530711545][/doublepost]Oh, although I notice the original version came with a shirt that I haven't tested yet. She's wearing the bustier, but no shirt. The original version came with a shirt, but I haven't tried it on her yet. Didn't know if that was intentional or not.
I just uploaded it with all the cloths I made for it. and a bit more cloth I was thinking of it wearing Thank you :)

Back