I downloaded the latest version of LoA (but also with other versions of servuo) as soon as I try to take a map from the key treasure's hunter storage crash the server with this report
Server Crash Report
===================

Servo Version 0.5, Build 6971.16673
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 01/02/2019 12:51:23
Mobiles: 8828
Items: 132393
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: A reference to an object that is not set on an object instance.
in Solaris.ItemStore.TreasureMapListEntry.get_Columns ()
in Server.Gumps.ListEntryGump.ApplyFilters ()
in Server.Gumps.ListEntryGump..ctor (Mobile owner, ListEntry listentry, Int32 page)
in Solaris.ItemStore.ItemStore.WithdrawItem (Mobile from, Int32 amount, Int32 entryindex, Boolean makedeed, Boolean resend)
in Server.Gumps.ItemStoreGump.OnResponse (NetState sender, RelayInfo info)
in Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse (NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in m: \ My Shard \ ServUO LoA \ Server \ Network \ PacketHandlers.cs: line 1461
in Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive (NetState ns) in m: \ My Shard \ ServUO LoA \ Server \ Network \ MessagePump.cs: line 187
in Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice () in m: \ My Shard \ ServUO LoA \ Server \ Network \ MessagePump.cs: line 121
in Server.Core.Main (String [] args) in m: \ My Shard \ ServUO LoA \ Server \ Main.cs: line 587

clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = Ganja) (mobile = 0x37F 'Ganja')

possible that the error has not occurred to others and that they have corrected it?

This could probably have been answered on the day you posted, but it's hard to do so without all of the information :p

Post the code (or a link to the code) that causes the error/crash - it looks like it originates in the ItemStore.Columns property, or one of its overrides.

TYVM Voxpire

this is the error message when I want to retrieve a map from the key

Server Crash Report
===================

Servo Version 0.5, Build 6971.16673
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 01/02/2019 12:51:23
Mobiles: 8828
Items: 132393
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: A reference to an object that is not set on an object instance.
in Solaris.ItemStore.TreasureMapListEntry.get_Columns ()
in Server.Gumps.ListEntryGump.ApplyFilters ()
in Server.Gumps.ListEntryGump..ctor (Mobile owner, ListEntry listentry, Int32 page)
in Solaris.ItemStore.ItemStore.WithdrawItem (Mobile from, Int32 amount, Int32 entryindex, Boolean makedeed, Boolean resend)
in Server.Gumps.ItemStoreGump.OnResponse (NetState sender, RelayInfo info)
in Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse (NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in m: \ My Shard \ ServUO LoA \ Server \ Network \ PacketHandlers.cs: line 1461
in Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive (NetState ns) in m: \ My Shard \ ServUO LoA \ Server \ Network \ MessagePump.cs: line 187
in Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice () in m: \ My Shard \ ServUO LoA \ Server \ Network \ MessagePump.cs: line 121
in Server.Core.Main (String [] args) in m: \ My Shard \ ServUO LoA \ Server \ Main.cs: line 587

and the key script is attached

Attachments

• TreasureHuntersKey.cs
    2.9 KB · Views: 2
The real issue is in TreasureMapListEntry
It is not initializing the columns properly... something has a null value when it tries to build the columns.

in attachment I send you the file. I could not figure out where to intervene thanks for your intervention and thanks again if you can help me

Attachments

• ItemListEntries.cs
    51.4 KB · Views: 7
It's possible for _ChestMap to be null, on line 227:
C#:
                    columns.Add(new ItemListEntryColumn(150,"Map",_ChestMap.ToString()));

I tried to delete the line 227 as to exclude it if _ChestMap is null and in both cases not return the map but does not give error when click on the bullet
but as you can see the two props of the two maps are the same and have the facet

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    660.2 KB · Views: 13
Back