Tresdni submitted a new resource:

Tresdni's Staff Instances - Create your own copy of a map to play around in on the fly.

Staff instances allow your administrators (can be changed) to create a copy of the map they are on, completely empty to play around in.

Some ideas for use include:

• Create decorations in an area on your instance, then [area set map on them to move them all at once to go right into place.
  • Create an event area to bring your players to.
  • Your imagination is the limit.
Usage
[createinstance - Creates a brand new instance of the map you are on. The map gets named...

Read more about this resource...

Very cool. It sort of reminds me of a Star Trek episode I saw once. I can envision transporting all these people to the temporary facet, and with all the decorations and everything, they do not even realize they have left their own world. Like they are in a holodeck, where anything can happen, and it all goes away when I say "Computer, end program." In fact, I might change the command from [deleteinstance to [computer end program. :)

Very cool. It sort of reminds me of a Star Trek episode I saw once. I can envision transporting all these people to the temporary facet, and with all the decorations and everything, they do not even realize they have left their own world. Like they are in a holodeck, where anything can happen, and it all goes away when I say "Computer, end program." In fact, I might change the command from [deleteinstance to [computer end program. :)

Hahaha Warf's Brother was a PITA in that episode.

This looks super cool. Thanks for building and posting it. I'll definitely check it out!

Back