Just wondering how many UK (England... where it rains a lot, and is always cold) servers are actually out there ???

Checked the shard list on the forums and found just 1 or 2 as I was thinking about returning mine to full time online. I know people still keep saying oh noooo's UO's dead.... HA, no it's not ;)

Would it be worth spending the time running a shard again... what's the general feeling on that these days... I wonder ;)

Yup... ping time was on my mind too ;)

I realise things like this effect peoples game play etc so thought I'd maybe throw another server up over this side of the pond for all the UK folk that might be looking for a new home.

Just wondering how many UK (England... where it rains a lot, and is always cold) servers are actually out there ???

Checked the shard list on the forums and found just 1 or 2 as I was thinking about returning mine to full time online. I know people still keep saying oh noooo's UO's dead.... HA, no it's not ;)

Would it be worth spending the time running a shard again... what's the general feeling on that these days... I wonder ;)
My server is based in the UK as well and I'm getting pretty good connection speeds (way better than I used to get connecting to Oceania on OSI lol).

Back