Hello. I am attempting to compile a ServUO server and I am having some difficulties. I have used other emulators before including RunUO and JustUO, however I have never had to compile the actual server, so I am completely new to this process.

I have followed the instructions found here, however when I launch Compile.WIN.bat I receive the following what appears to be an error. Please advise.
Thanks in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Compile Ultima SDK

Press any key to continue . . .
Could Not Find C:\Users\willi\Documents\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Ultima.dll

C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\csc.exe /target:library /out:"C:\Users\willi\Documents\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Ultima.dll" /recurse:"C:\Users\willi\Documents\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Ultima\*.cs" /d:ServUO /nowarn:0618 /debug /nologo /optimize /unsafe

Done!

Press any key to continue . . .

That is fine, press any key like the prompts tell you too and you will compile the exe on the next step.

Welcome aboard!

The first command in each step of the compile is to delete any already existing files so they can be regenerated, you can ignore those warnings. Compile errors will be a lot more obvious.

Wow thanks for the fast replies! I went back tried it again, and everything seems to be working great so far. :)

Back