Universal Storage Keys 2.0.6

No permission to download

TwilightRaven

Oct 29, 2016
Pennsylvania
Shard Name
Guardia
Ok. Hopefully this is the last of the errors:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6472.26597
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)

Errors:
+ Customs/[ServUO.com]-Universal Storage Keys Version 2.0.6/Universal Storage Keys Version 2.0.6/Main Data Management/BODListEntries.cs:
CS1502: Line 635: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders.LargeBulkEntry.LargeBulkEntry(Server.Engines.BulkOrders.LargeBOD, Server.Engines.BulkOrders.SmallBulkEntry)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 635: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'Server.GenericReader' to 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders.SmallBulkEntry'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Arakinas

Sep 27, 2017
I finally got VS to work with my project and have found some solutions to the issues I was experiencing. If anyone else is experiencing these issues, this may help.

For the runics not storing, in StoreEntries.CS, update the match method on 216 to include this checktype.BaseType. For me, this was the solution to getting a valid type comparison without causing errors for other items.

public bool Match(Type[] checktypes, bool checksubtypes)
{
foreach (Type checktype in checktypes)
{
if (checktype == Type)
{
return true;
}
if (checktype.BaseType == Type)
{
return true;
}
}

This does have a slight issue with pulling the items back out.They show their names of Runic Hammer, and are colored with a resource of the appropriate type instead of say the name Dull Copper Runic Hammer.

The stat scroll issue was a hidden exception error. It could not find a valid constructor. In ItemListEntries.cs, the GenerateItem method wasn't functioning as expected.
I changed the line that was giving me invalid constructor:
scroll = (StatCapScroll)Activator.CreateInstance(_Type, new object[] { _Value });
to:
scroll = (new StatCapScroll((int)_Value));

No loss for current users that have them in there, and I haven't run into any issues with the change.

An issue I'm still trying to figure out is why when my users cast spells with sufficient regs in their reg key, it's not pulling them. Any ideas?

zerodowned

ServUO Developer
Jun 28, 2014
If I remember correctly - There's some code you have to put in base spell for regs to work

Arakinas

Sep 27, 2017
I thought that I might have found the place to put it earlier, in Spell.CS, the ConsumeReagents method. I've been looking over the BaseStoreKey's Consume methods. I haven't started playing with it yet, but I'm guessing that it's probably where I'll need to go.

Arakinas

Sep 27, 2017
I feel a little silly with this. The info for how to make that work is in the Server Modifications folder.

zerodowned

ServUO Developer
Jun 28, 2014
Ok. Hopefully this is the last of the errors:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6472.26597
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors

Errors:
+ Customs/[ServUO.com]-Universal Storage Keys Version 2.0.6/Universal Storage Keys Version 2.0.6/Main Data Management/BODListEntries.cs:
CS1502: Line 635: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders.LargeBulkEntry.LargeBulkEntry(Server.Engines.BulkOrders.LargeBOD, Server.Engines.BulkOrders.SmallBulkEntry)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 635: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'Server.GenericReader' to 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders.SmallBulkEntry'
I ended up removing Bod keys and the list entry because a Bod book that's part of the repo is way better IMO

magik hatt

Apr 7, 2018
I screwed something up. Help?
CS0103: Line 400: The name 'DuelContext' does not exist in the current context

I also get an error about ChestMaps
CS1061: Line 291: 'Server.Items.TreasureMap' does not contain a definition for 'ChestMap' and no extension method 'ChestMap' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Items.TreasureMap' could be found

Last edited:

stacey

Mar 20, 2013
Shard Name
Asgard
hi I am getting a error
Errors:
+ custom/Universal Storage Keys Version 2.0.6/Main Data Management/BODListEntries.cs:
line is
_Entries =newLargeBulkEntry(null,reader);
please help

Attachments

Ganja

Oct 4, 2018
Catania
I downloaded the latest version of LoA (but also with other versions of servuo) as soon as I try to take a map from the key treasure's hunter storage crash the server with this report
Server Crash Report
===================

Servo Version 0.5, Build 6971.16673
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 01/02/2019 12:51:23
Mobiles: 8828
Items: 132393
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: A reference to an object that is not set on an object instance.
in Solaris.ItemStore.TreasureMapListEntry.get_Columns ()
in Server.Gumps.ListEntryGump.ApplyFilters ()
in Server.Gumps.ListEntryGump..ctor (Mobile owner, ListEntry listentry, Int32 page)
in Solaris.ItemStore.ItemStore.WithdrawItem (Mobile from, Int32 amount, Int32 entryindex, Boolean makedeed, Boolean resend)
in Server.Gumps.ItemStoreGump.OnResponse (NetState sender, RelayInfo info)
in Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse (NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in m: \ My Shard \ ServUO LoA \ Server \ Network \ PacketHandlers.cs: line 1461
in Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive (NetState ns) in m: \ My Shard \ ServUO LoA \ Server \ Network \ MessagePump.cs: line 187
in Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice () in m: \ My Shard \ ServUO LoA \ Server \ Network \ MessagePump.cs: line 121
in Server.Core.Main (String [] args) in m: \ My Shard \ ServUO LoA \ Server \ Main.cs: line 587

clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = Ganja) (mobile = 0x37F 'Ganja')
someone can help me?

this error occurs when I extract a treasure map from the key Treasure Hunter's Storage

Last edited:

Tim

Feb 4, 2015
I updated and having a issue with storage keys . Has anyone run into this problem?

ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6985.38769 - Build on 2/15/2019 9:32:18 PM UTC - Release
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Core: Compiled for .NET 4.0
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 2 warnings
Warnings:
+ Custom Folder tim/Deco and Addons/Addons/GraniteFurnessAddon.cs:
CS0105: Line 2: The using directive for 'System' appeared previously in this namespace
+ Custom Folder tim/Gm Use/Displaysavegump.cs:
CS0105: Line 6: The using directive for 'Server.Mobiles' appeared previously in this namespace
CS0105: Line 7: The using directive for 'Server.Gumps' appeared previously in this namespace
Errors:
+ Custom Folder tim/NewSystems/Universal Storage Keys Version 2.0.6/Main Data Management/ItemListEntries.cs:
CS0426: Line 886: The type name 'RepairSkillType' does not exist in the type 'Server.Items.RepairDeed'
CS0426: Line 912: The type name 'RepairSkillType' does not exist in the type 'Server.Items.RepairDeed'

Quasar

Oct 26, 2018
I have not, has your repairdeed.cs been changed or somehow corrupted?

jayates

Nov 13, 2013
Shard Name
Ultima Online Eternal Vengence
Has anyone ever attempted to script a storage unit for pets?

Lagatha

Aug 28, 2016
Idaho. USA
Has anyone ever attempted to script a storage unit for pets?
I have something I modified. The pet key when you put in the master key and used it would sometimes crash a shard. This one you have to lock down in your house. I'll send the script

Attachments