Status
Not open for further replies.
Zigholtul88 submitted a new resource:

UO Custom Paperdolls (2nd Edition) - Replaces everything with new art to include new paperdolls for both humans, elves and now gargoyles

I'm pleased to announce the 2.0 release of my custom paperdoll project. Unlike before where I only really went up to before Stygian Abyss. This time around, everything and I do mean everything was adapted and modified from the latest client. The one with pirate shields, demon belts, candycane staves and what not.

Now granted not exactly everything was properly converted. I still need to work on the UO Store robes and whatever hasn't been converted is likely due to either not knowing what...

Read more about this resource...
Post automatically merged:

Update: Added Equipconv.def. Definitely gonna need it for this one.

Last edited:

Attachments

• UO Paperdoll Equipment Gargoyle Female Showcase.png
    UO Paperdoll Equipment Gargoyle Female Showcase.png
    568.6 KB · Views: 56
  • UO Paperdoll Equipment Gargoyle Male Showcase.png
    UO Paperdoll Equipment Gargoyle Male Showcase.png
    553.8 KB · Views: 51
  • UO Paperdoll Equipment Showcase 2.0.png
    UO Paperdoll Equipment Showcase 2.0.png
    631.9 KB · Views: 47
  • UO Paperdoll Equipment Time of Legends.png
    UO Paperdoll Equipment Time of Legends.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 40
  • UO Paperdoll Female Clothing Showcase 1.png
    UO Paperdoll Female Clothing Showcase 1.png
    196 KB · Views: 41
  • UO Paperdoll Female Clothing Showcase 2.png
    UO Paperdoll Female Clothing Showcase 2.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 37
  • UO Paperdoll Female Clothing Showcase 3.png
    UO Paperdoll Female Clothing Showcase 3.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Hey everyone. I'm glad to see folks showing appreciation for all the time and effort I've put into this project. If you think this was crazy, what I'm about to post basically demonstrates how much further I've could've gone in terms of revamping just about the entire paperdoll system which would have included different body types/ethnical makeup options for female characters in addition to a proposed planning for a "classics edition" version for those who still liked the old paperdoll system, but deep down felt like it could have been brought into the 21st century while still retaining many of its traditional quirks and familiarity.

If only...……………………..

Attachments

• Female Human Westguard Display.png
    Female Human Westguard Display.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Female Human Ivorguard Display.png
    Female Human Ivorguard Display.png
    129 KB · Views: 26
  • Female Human Eastguard Display.png
    Female Human Eastguard Display.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Female Human Crimsonguard Display.png
    Female Human Crimsonguard Display.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Female Elf Svartalfar Display.png
    Female Elf Svartalfar Display.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Female Elf Perivolfar Display.png
    Female Elf Perivolfar Display.png
    142.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Female Elf Ljosalfar Display.png
    Female Elf Ljosalfar Display.png
    127 KB · Views: 21
  • Female Elf Aguavalfar Display.png
    Female Elf Aguavalfar Display.png
    160.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Female Optional Body Types.png
    Female Optional Body Types.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 21
  • (Female Costume Selections - Classics Edition).jpg
    (Female Costume Selections - Classics Edition).jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 34
Hey everyone. I'm glad to see folks showing appreciation for all the time and effort I've put into this project. If you think this was crazy, what I'm about to post basically demonstrates how much further I've could've gone in terms of revamping just about the entire paperdoll system which would have included different body types/ethnical makeup options for female characters in addition to a proposed planning for a "classics edition" version for those who still liked the old paperdoll system, but deep down felt like it could have been brought into the 21st century while still retaining many of its traditional quirks and familiarity.

If only...……………………..
When will these be available?
I can appreciate that you have represented a lot of various body styles! That is really awesome!

When will these be available?
I can appreciate that you have represented a lot of various body styles! That is really awesome!
I can begin work on it whenever if there's any sign of folks actually wanting this sort of thing. Don't know how something of this caliber could easily be implemented without not only a ton of work on my part but something, something issues with paperdoll display.

I can begin work on it whenever if there's any sign of folks actually wanting this sort of thing. Don't know how something of this caliber could easily be implemented without not only a ton of work on my part but something, something issues with paperdoll display.
I would be interested, just for the varying figures. :D

I would be interested, just for the varying figures. :D
Mate whenever you get a chance. Open up UOFiddler, go to the Gumps tab, and extract every file into a separate folder. Lets just say that there isn't a figure that hasn't been tackled by me if a large chunk of the paintings I snuck in are of any indication.

Hey everyone, figured I'd go ahead and post a few preview pics of what might possibly be the culmination towards a 3.0 version of this project. Unfortunately due to how much of a hassle it would have been to not only implement different body types, but to also redo every equipment gump to account for every one of them, I'm deciding on sticking to one body type and reusing all of the original game assets since the next build of this project is definitely gonna be a "classics edition" version taken up a few notches.

However one thing I would like to be able to incorporate into the classic client and have it function properly on the paperdoll is one element from the Enhanced Client through the use of being able to change face type. If it can be pulled off, that would be pretty awesome.

Attachments

• Human Female Face Option 7 (Russian).png
    Human Female Face Option 7 (Russian).png
    91.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Human Female Face Option 6 (Arabian).png
    Human Female Face Option 6 (Arabian).png
    89.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Human Female Face Option 5 (Swahili).png
    Human Female Face Option 5 (Swahili).png
    94.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Human Female Face Option 4 (Scottish).png
    Human Female Face Option 4 (Scottish).png
    96.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Human Female Face Option 3 (Japanese).png
    Human Female Face Option 3 (Japanese).png
    96 KB · Views: 11
  • Human Female Face Option 2 (Irish).png
    Human Female Face Option 2 (Irish).png
    94.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Human Female Face Option 1 (Spanish).png
    Human Female Face Option 1 (Spanish).png
    88 KB · Views: 12
  • Human Female Face Option (Standard).png
    Human Female Face Option (Standard).png
    80.6 KB · Views: 14
I haven't dug into it much yet, but with open source clients like ClassicUO it might be possible to add additional paperdoll layers. This would be useful for stuff like different faces, tattoos, additional outward clothing/equipment like scabbards, etc.

I haven't dug into it much yet, but with open source clients like ClassicUO it might be possible to add additional paperdoll layers. This would be useful for stuff like different faces, tattoos, additional outward clothing/equipment like scabbards, etc.
If such a thing is actually possible I would gladly commit even further down this road given how long I've invested not only into this paperdoll project, but also this entire game since all the way back in 2000 (2005/2006 if you wanna count my earlier ventures into basic coding during high school).

Well if I'm capable of doing either different faces or different body types, I say. Why not both? lol

Attachments

• Body Option 6 (Arabian).png
    Body Option 6 (Arabian).png
    179.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Body Option 5 (Swahili).png
    Body Option 5 (Swahili).png
    184.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Body Option 4 (Scottish).png
    Body Option 4 (Scottish).png
    178.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Body Option 3 (Japanese).png
    Body Option 3 (Japanese).png
    174.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Body Option 2 (Irish).png
    Body Option 2 (Irish).png
    175.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Body Option 1 (Spanish).png
    Body Option 1 (Spanish).png
    163.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Body Option 7 (Russian).png
    Body Option 7 (Russian).png
    163.4 KB · Views: 20
Folks, just a heads up. As it turns out, I believe this will only load up properly if you're using ClassicUO since apparently it will not work with UORazor for some reason. If I have to resort to desperate measures, I will upload my entire client onto Google Drive if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back