Pinco submitted a new resource:

UO EC Super Viewer - UO EC Super Viewer

This tool is basically a mix of Inside UO and UO Super Viewer for the Enhanced Client.

Features List:
  • Create a character animation or paperdoll and export it as single frame or spritesheet (like the old UO Super Viewer). Each item (and mount) can have an hue applied to it.
  • View creatures and equipment animations (and paperdoll representation) with the ability to export as VD or single frame image or spritesheet. Each creature and item can have an hue applied to it.
  • View VD...

Read more about this resource...

Very, very, very, good. Damn, Pinco, that's very good. Thank you man- Very good. For a long time I have not seen such a person who will do so much work for UO. Very good. And long, it means 10 years at least.

With the last version I've added the support for the old KR client.
Just remember that in order to swap the AnimationsCollection.xml with AnimationsCollection - KR.xml (which contains the list of KR animations instead of the one of the last client version). Also with KR client you won't be able to see the multi or the audio (the files are too different from EC).

Oh and if anyone has any error while selecting an animation (in general not just KR), remember to use the Update XML button to update the list of animations to your client version :)

I seem to get some errors, this is after using the Update XML button.

1599633873819.png

C#:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at UO_EC_Super_Viewer.UOAnimation.GetFrameImage(Int32 frameID, Boolean original, Boolean isAnim)
   at UO_EC_Super_Viewer.UOECSuperViewer.GetCurrentFrameImage(Int32& firstFrameIndex, Int32& maxFrames)
   at UO_EC_Super_Viewer.UOECSuperViewer.ResetCurrentImage()
   at UO_EC_Super_Viewer.UOECSuperViewer.cmb_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I had some other errors also, but they all seem to be around loading anims.

I seem to get some errors, this is after using the Update XML button.

View attachment 16573

C#:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at UO_EC_Super_Viewer.UOAnimation.GetFrameImage(Int32 frameID, Boolean original, Boolean isAnim)
   at UO_EC_Super_Viewer.UOECSuperViewer.GetCurrentFrameImage(Int32& firstFrameIndex, Int32& maxFrames)
   at UO_EC_Super_Viewer.UOECSuperViewer.ResetCurrentImage()
   at UO_EC_Super_Viewer.UOECSuperViewer.cmb_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I had some other errors also, but they all seem to be around loading anims.
Make sure to use the last version of the program then let me know

The new version has the updated XML for the supported KR version (2.58.0.6), which is the latest I could find with all the animations before the shutdown.
It also provide a small general performance improvement :)

Thanks for your help on this Pinco, So i downloaded the new file update, which is different then the version i ran previously, and then ran the program, hit the Update XML button and let it run, for animations and multi, then tried loading Character tab, Body: Human male 400, and it gave me this error.
C#:

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at UO_EC_Super_Viewer.UOAnimation..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height, Int16 startX, Int16 startY, Int16 endX, Int16 endY, Int32 actionId, List`1 frames, Byte[] imageData, Int64 imageDataOffset, List`1 colours)
   at UO_EC_Super_Viewer.UOAnimation.Clone()
   at UO_EC_Super_Viewer.UOECSuperViewer.MergeAnimation(Int32 bodyId, Int32 actionId, List`1& equip, Mobile mount)
   at UO_EC_Super_Viewer.UOECSuperViewer.MergeFrames(Boolean allAnim)

I do have the latest UO Enhanced client, which loads up as 4.0.86.2.

Thanks for your help on this Pinco, So i downloaded the new file update, which is different then the version i ran previously, and then ran the program, hit the Update XML button and let it run, for animations and multi, then tried loading Character tab, Body: Human male 400, and it gave me this error.
C#:

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at UO_EC_Super_Viewer.UOAnimation..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height, Int16 startX, Int16 startY, Int16 endX, Int16 endY, Int32 actionId, List`1 frames, Byte[] imageData, Int64 imageDataOffset, List`1 colours)
   at UO_EC_Super_Viewer.UOAnimation.Clone()
   at UO_EC_Super_Viewer.UOECSuperViewer.MergeAnimation(Int32 bodyId, Int32 actionId, List`1& equip, Mobile mount)
   at UO_EC_Super_Viewer.UOECSuperViewer.MergeFrames(Boolean allAnim)

I do have the latest UO Enhanced client, which loads up as 4.0.86.2.
have you tried restarting the app? it's quite possible that's a temporary problem that happens only after the update :D
Post automatically merged:

With the last version the app will restart automatically after the update (to avoid the problem Rex reported). Also it automatically swap the XML files based on if you pick the KR folder or not.

Last edited:
now on the export VD dialog saves your previous setting (2 separate settings 1 for creatures and 1 for body/equip, also separated by low/high/people). In addition to that, now shows the proper actions on the export and the animations window for the character bodies and equipment.
There is also a new button that allows you to export the multi data (including the images).

I was using the program just fine this week and I tried loading it up today and after I did, it just doesnt open up the window. I see the program is running in my windows task bar but it wont maximize/open it up. tried alt+tab, restarting my pc. everything.

I was using the program just fine this week and I tried loading it up today and after I did, it just doesnt open up the window. I see the program is running in my windows task bar but it wont maximize/open it up. tried alt+tab, restarting my pc. everything.
that sounds more like the window is out of screen or ended up in another monitor that is no longer connected :D

Yeah I tried that too :(
Actually, nevermind. I made a new folder with a new name and that seemed to work.

Last edited:
I don't even know how can I open the program?
I already extracted it, but when I enter the folder with the files there is no executable there...anyobdy can help pls?

Back