I am trying to use UO fiddler to fix some broken graphics that I appear to be using.
However every time I open the Items tab I get an error Index out of bounds of array. So I am unable to look up any items.

is there a way around this? is this something I need to use the UOPacker on?

Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1380635405,1380634325][/DOUBLEPOST]
EDIT: Indeed it does look like that is the problem. I had to UOP PAcker the files into muls, then set the mul location in the Fiddler options. Now it is loading fine.

I hope this helps some one else along the way.

If they are *.uop format ...use the UOPPacker to unpack them... then you can use tools like MulEditor to load it all in and do some fixing that way.. once thats done if your still wanting to use UOFiddler..should be able too...

This is not garentee of a full fix but cant hurt to try it =)...just make sure you backup all your files etc before you do this...

I'm having the same issue with tiledata... index out of bounds.. so I can't add customs atm. I use older clients. I have tried on 7.0.3.0 and 7.0.21. (pre uop) and anytime I choose the Tiledata tab that error happens. I'm thinking of downgrading Windows to see if that does anything. I've already tried compatibility settings yadda yadda. Very frustrating since I have a lot I want to add.

Strange for sure, hopefully you can get this sorted out. The only time I had this problem was when I forgot to reset the path setting to a lower client, I'm sure you have net 4.0.

Yeah I double checked paths and have .net 1 , 3.5, 4 and 4.5. I think I will go back to vista or maybe even xp. I know xp will run 4.0 but not .net 4.5 I hate windows 7 and 8 anyway. Actually I'd probably set up another Debian box and try that maybe. Strange that it will read all the other files, just not tiledata.

* Edit - I hate Windows period.*

I was doing that too, running an XP system just for the UO tools. Now with XP dead... The alternative would be something like Server 2003. It seems to work good for older tools as well.
Thats the trouble with many older tools though, just wont work past win XP. I wish someone would take on updating the Spawn Editor program at least.. I have a source somewhere..

I have a Ultima.dll that allow UOFiddler to read both MULs and UOPs
Requeriments:
.NET 4.0
UOFiddler 4.6 (built with .NET 4.0)

Just change the paths inside the .xml file to match yours and ask fiddler to load this profile upon startup
uofid.png

Attachments

• UOFiddler.zip
    936.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
I got this error with your ultima.dll

Impossibile trovare il metodo 'System.Drawing.Bitmap Ultima.Art.GetStatic(Int32)'.

in FiddlerControls.ItemShow.DetailSplitContainer_SizeChange(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 clientWidth, Int32 clientHeight)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.SetBoundsCore(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, BoundsSpecified specified)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.SetBounds(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, BoundsSpecified specified)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Size(Size value)
in System.Windows.Forms.SplitContainer.UpdateSplitter()
in System.Windows.Forms.SplitContainer.set_SplitterDistance(Int32 value)
in FiddlerControls.ItemShow.InitializeComponent()
in FiddlerControls.ItemShow..ctor()
in UoFiddler.UoFiddler.InitializeComponent()
in UoFiddler.UoFiddler..ctor()
in UoFiddler.Program.Main()

This error

Impossibile trovare il metodo 'System.Drawing.Bitmap Ultima.Art.GetStatic(Int32)'.

in FiddlerControls.ItemShow.DetailSplitContainer_SizeChange(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 clientWidth, Int32 clientHeight)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.SetBoundsCore(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, BoundsSpecified specified)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.SetBounds(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, BoundsSpecified specified)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Size(Size value)
in System.Windows.Forms.SplitContainer.UpdateSplitter()
in System.Windows.Forms.SplitContainer.set_SplitterDistance(Int32 value)
in FiddlerControls.ItemShow.InitializeComponent()
in FiddlerControls.ItemShow..ctor()
in UoFiddler.UoFiddler.InitializeComponent()
in UoFiddler.UoFiddler..ctor()
in UoFiddler.Program.Main()

Recompiled/uploaded again... If the error persists this might be a problem with your fiddler
Be sure that you have the 4.6 version

Ok, I've uploaded my entire UOFiddler application
It does contains some minor changes but I don't remember exactly what

PS: be sure to open the Items tab before anything else, it will build a cache of your items and may take some time

Likewise, same errors on 4.6 I tried it in fiddler+ as well and got..

Method not found: 'Ultima.Map Ultima.Map.get_Felucca()'.

at UoFiddler.Options.Load()
at UoFiddler.Options.Startup()
at UoFiddler.Program.Main()

Likewise, same errors on 4.6 I tried it in fiddler+ as well and got..

Method not found: 'Ultima.Map Ultima.Map.get_Felucca()'.

at UoFiddler.Options.Load()
at UoFiddler.Options.Startup()
at UoFiddler.Program.Main()
I've re-uploaded my entire Fiddler

Thanks a bunch for trying to help. I think it is a problem on my pc. Going to reisntall. Much appreciated Feeh.

Well it did great for 7.0.23.1 thanks. I noticed there are differences in values between that tiledata.mul and the 7.0.3.0 tiledata.mul. That must be the issue. Thanks again.

I have a problem when saving Items, an exception popup saying that art.mul is used by another program, then art.mul and artidx.mul become 0 kb.

Every program that could access to the file was closed, i even restarted the computer.
Mulpatcher save the file without problems.

Back