I'm looking for the latest folder contains files that uo MUL but not the UOP but see all the animations servuo publish 54 without any problems. What ? The 7:21 ? the 7:20 ? and where can I download it ?

What I will not see him without uop ?

I think 7.0.21 is the last client before the UOP files....It's what I'm using. Other than that you are using UOP...Not sure if thats entirely correct so take it with a grain of salt. (^8

the last client is a 7.0.23.x where 7.0.24 gets into UOP's Im fairly certain.. I was just saying that betweeo the .20 and .23 has snow in the map, some have reported

Regardless, anything under 7.0.24 will be good, w/o UOP

cav·i·ar
ˈkavēˌär/
noun
  1. the pickled roe of sturgeon or other large fish, eaten as a delicacy.

LOL....ty Talow..I was trying to be a bit sly with my implications, but you put the issue out for all to see! (^8

Ahhh, jeez.. I was just trying to jokingly confuse your saying caveat with caviar.. thats what I get for trying to be funny.. :rolleyes:

I wasn't trying to correct him. I was just being captain obvious. Sorry having issues with the bbc thing here.

I'm looking for the latest folder contains files that uo MUL but not the UOP but see all the animations servuo publish 54 without any problems. What ? The 7:21 ? the 7:20 ? and where can I download it ?

What I will not see him without uop ?
If you want to convert mul to uop or uop to mul use uofiddler 4.6 and you have to use the extension for the program in the zip folder in plugins folder then start fiddler and manage plugins tab tick the plugins you want.

mass import
compare
uop packer.

At this point you should have full acsess to the fully patched client.
or at least i am using fully patched client and i downloaded it from osi site.

If you have issues understanding uofiddler 4.6 [optimpyre] has awsome tutorials on this site on how to mess with custom graphics and uofiddler.
hope this helps.

Back