1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UO SHADOW AGE - Work For Pre - Launch

Discussion in 'Looking For Help' started by Punkte, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Punkte

Punkte Shard Owner

Was looking to see if any professional developers wanted to help get UO Shadow Age going even faster...

Right now our team is working on the achievement system. We have a few other systems we would like to release before we start with a final beta test and a final server stress test.

Please PM me and let me know. UO Shadow Age is a very serious server, we will have very serious staff members and large playerbase.

2. Punkte

Punkte Shard Owner

UO Shadow Age is looking for 1-2 more coders. We are well equipped with staff at the moment but would love to increase the speed of our development process. We have staff that specialize in different areas and we feel this server will have a second to none economy, rares system, and guild involvement.

We have already created some completely innovative features for players to look forward to and would love to continue the speed at witch we can make that happen for players.

If you are at all interested, please send me a PM or reply here with your contact information so I can get back to you.