You can sign up on our simple to use website or just join the shard. It has been in testing for about 6 months, I think I am ready for it to be open to the public as my self and my team have been working hard at getting it ready.

The shard is Up-to-date UO with custom twists to the game play, Biggest challenge we had was making sure it was well balanced and fun. You can find a list of Features on website and other information about the shard.

Little on the shard services
Shard is paid up for 2 years and, I can always go back and do hardware upgrades if needed.

IP : 216.117.143.128
Port : 2593

EC Latest Client Works.
Latest 2D Client works.

Razor crashes a lot with newer 2d client. so I recommend getting enhanced razor as it is more up to date.

Have fun and welcome to UO Moons, World without Limits, Adventure Beyond the Stars.

Last edited:
You will get that because my SSL isnt added yet waiting for my host service to add it. You have to order those from your server host. I promise its a safe website if you click proceed you will get the website. Hoping by the end of the week they have my SSL added

Reactions: ExX
in all fairness this google bs about ssl is just that bs. and careful the spammers will find that forum. they made mine a mess

My Host told my SSL should be ready by the end of tomorrow work. I have a bot installed to remove spam if spotted I scripted my self.

Update to Server
We removed insurance system as I and others felt it ruins the game-play and makes the player economy pointless, if every one just keeps there stuff no one needs to buy things.
Patched up to the latest UO Client
Added More Quests to towns
Added game play gold rewards every 30 mins logged on gives 10 gold.
Fall Quests, Halloween Quests
Region Entry Gump that tells you how many players our in that region. Can be shut off by a command.

So come check us out we striving for a good time and players of all ages are welcome.

hi you removed insurance but not blessed mark? In the usa there was a thing called COPPA. People still make it a point to say 13 and older. just as a precaution.

Blessed mark you mean young status? Also removing item insurance has nothing to do with COPPA its a ingame feature

no marking items blessed
Post automatically merged:

i know that about COPPA. I was referencing the all ages are welcome part

Well blessed items are still ingame just have to find them they are far and rare, and blessed items is a reward to have. Item Insurance was just horriable. I it think unblanaced the economy because if you die you still had your stuff. I wanted to make it if you die well you either get it back or it decays or another player gets it.

For the age website has a age check of 13 or older to sign up. It just sounded good.

Big Update since shard begin.
We have these type features

No Skillcap
300 Statcap
Custom crafting systems
Custom planting systems
Custom Dungons
Custom Mobs
Custom Tamables
Daat99Token and Loot system
Custom Ores
Custom Gems
Custom Wood
Custom leather
Custom Scales
Custom Quests
Custom Hunger and Thirst System
Custom Sickness
Werewolf and Vampire Class
All balanced out around the no skillcap for a balance game play. Even Pvp is balanced with a no skillcap.

It Has been Three Months since shard went public. 6 months since it started,

We are here today with so many new features and wonderful things it is just amazing what the shard has turned into since going public 3 months ago.

We have added
over dozens of new resources
New ways to enchant all your weapons from magic to imbueing to beating over world behemoth bosses and geting weapons you can add any type of property too
Hp increased on players to 255 max now
Tons more custom quests
Revamping Felucca to be better then it used to be. More dungeons even cities turned into dungeons with new custom monsters and bosses and reward for beating them
Daily Quests
Resource gathering daily rewards
New powerscrolls of 125,130,135,140
New powerscroll that lets you pick the skill to raise
Powerscroll Exchange
Tons of fixes and game play balances for the no skill cap.
4 houses
Increased storage on houses
Tons of new storage including Vualts
over 1000 recipes

The milestone for us has been great and every day we are improving on the shard with one patch a week some times two depending on what bugs need to be slayed.

Join Us Today

Update to shard 2020

Added Training Room
Super Super fast skill gain
Auction system
New Map
New Story starting these year.
always running 99.9% of the time
Re-enabled Item Insurance

Come join the shard that lets you truly play in a sandbox world.

www.uomoons.coms Adventure awaits for all and never stops moving forward.

Back