Very nice Dragon! I can take a look at the name bit tomorrow if you dont get to it by then :)

Thanks a lot!

Fixing it with the name is probably best accomplished at the point of distribution of the gift. How are these meant to be given out? Once you decide that, you can have the item store a variable for the name of the person who receives the gift and then append the name variable into the name. Would be happy to help with this if you can tell me how these are meant to be given out.

cool well am trying to get all the missing items done like gothic collection kings collection and rustic because we never had full rustic and all the missing holiday items as I post them I wouldn't mind if you added code to them and reposted them in same thread as like a update am not a great code but am learning and credit would go to you as well for helping with this then maybe they can be added to servuo :)

Okay after researching players got this only logging on during February 14 during the day anything before or after they never got anything..

Back