I have recently played several shards that had newer updated Vendor Stones that set up Shard goodies for sale much easier. They seem to cut down Gm's/Admins work load for typing in info and changing currency. Not sure who created these. Right now Im using Datt's token stone the old version. Anyone know of which I speak? or where to grab the scripts for this?
Thanks,
Cass

I think your talking about the ones by Realis. I have them updated for ServUO. I'm out of town but can post them when I get back (Saturday) if no one else has them.

Yes Ravenwolfe, I believe those are the ones of which I speak. Thank you I can wait till Saturday if no ones else has them available for post.

@Cass Winterhaven

I remoted into my server to get this, it should be the correct one (can't verify since I'm not home but its working on the server so it should be the right one!)

If you have any problems, let me know.

I'll try to add this as a resource later, didn't realize I hadn't already released it.

Credit to Realis on this, I just did some updating.

Attachments

• Custom Vendor System.cs
    91.8 KB · Views: 311
Yeah, that's the same script as the link I posted. Not a stone though, its an NPC, although the display items might be what you're referring to Cass.

Yeah, that's the same script as the link I posted. Not a stone though, its an NPC, although the display items might be what you're referring to Cass.

My version has both an NPC and a Stone. You use [add MobileRewardVendor for the NPC or [add StoneRewardVendor for the stone. Can't remember if I added the stone or if it was already in the script that you linked.

Ah, it was in the original that you posted Tass, you may have not known it has the stone:

Choose between a stone based or mobile based reward vendor.
Update 11/20/09 now includes a stone version, never bother with creating your own reward stones again!

MobileRewardVendor is the mobile. Then you target items in your backpack to add to the vendor and set the type of currency. Make sure though that the things you add you haven't done things with them, i.e. adding a gold ledger with gold in it, adding a custom weapon/item with your character's name on it, etc.

@Ravenwolfe The version I have is almost identical to what you posted, but I'm pretty sure I got mine from there. In any case Cass should be a happy camper now ;)

MobileRewardVendor is the mobile. Then you target items in your backpack to add to the vendor and set the type of currency. Make sure though that the things you add you haven't done things with them, i.e. adding a gold ledger with gold in it, adding a custom weapon/item with your character's name on it, etc.

@Ravenwolfe The version I have is almost identical to what you posted, but I'm pretty sure I got mine from there. In any case Cass should be a happy camper now ;)

Would this crash the server?

it shouldn't crash the shard but it will duplicate the item exactly how you targeted it.

For example you have a sword called Staff sword and target that for sale it will sell that sword as staff sword on the stone/mobile.
also if you target 500 scrolls it will sell 500 scrolls.. It doesn't take into account amount values or name values. What you target is what you get

it shouldn't crash the shard but it will duplicate the item exactly how you targeted it.

For example you have a sword called Staff sword and target that for sale it will sell that sword as staff sword on the stone/mobile.
also if you target 500 scrolls it will sell 500 scrolls.. It doesn't take into account amount values or name values. What you target is what you get

Funny moments, true story.

I use the the script listed and recently have had to remove all stones do to an exploit. some how a player was able to set all prices to 0 and buy 100s of items that he gave out to my small group of players. when i looked at the prices though they were as i had set them. i have made these items difficult to come by and now the they are worthless. i would like to know 1) how this player exploited the stone and 2) how to fix it. i didnt make any changes to the stone just added items , set type of payment and cost. i do know that the stone use the shard Credits and that when he use the stone it some how converted the credits to a none usable item and also that he didnt even need the the cost i set becuase he set the price to 0 (according to a player who informed of this exploit)

as i said i was using consume shard Credits for the currency and i was using the Custom Vendor System in stone form. i didnt set classic or jewelgumps so it used its default. i couldnt find any postings on this type of exploit, could you point me to them so i can look for way to fix this.

thank you for the link though it doesnt tell mell what the fix was, it gives me an idea how the exploit happened. i think i will go with Daats99 token stone if its currency can be changed. again thank you for your time.

ok got this stone is same stone just different coding since everthing is changing these days problem is all of a sudden all the stones say current display is invalid try setting gump back to default jewelreward ,, which is a no go want work if some could take a look at this and see if theres a problem with the script or if its from updating to 7.0.55.4 from 7.0.50.0 would be greatly appreciated changed to the stone posted in above thread that's working but having to redo all of them (and its a lot ) and this may effect both stones down the line since they are the same just coded differently for runuo and serveuo and justuo (still haven't figured that 1 out )
(edit) forgot to add Im using justuo latest patch,, just updated and noticed this problem,,, serveuo scripts work with minor or no changing

Attachments

• CompletelyCustomizableVendor.cs
    109.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
ok got this stone is same stone just different coding since everthing is changing these days problem is all of a sudden all the stones say current display is invalid try setting gump back to default jewelreward ,, which is a no go want work if some could take a look at this and see if theres a problem with the script or if its from updating to 7.0.55.4 from 7.0.50.0 would be greatly appreciated changed to the stone posted in above thread that's working but having to redo all of them (and its a lot ) and this may effect both stones down the line since they are the same just coded differently for runuo and serveuo and justuo (still haven't figured that 1 out )
(edit) forgot to add Im using justuo latest patch,, just updated and noticed this problem,,, serveuo scripts work with minor or no changing
"all the stones say current display is invalid try setting gump back to default jewelreward"
Did you ever find a fix for this as it just started happening to me with all my vendor stones for no reason.
479b324f4928e5b551e703a4d17c7f0e.png

Edit: I didn't see this was such an old post my apologies! If you find yourself here, I found better answers here: CompletelyCustomizableVendor overhaul and update

Last edited:
Back