Status
Not open for further replies.

Voxpire

Vita-Nex
Administrator
Voxpire submitted a new resource:

Vita-Nex: Core - A dynamic extension library for RunUO, written in C#, targeting .NET Framework 4.0

Vita-Nex: Core (VNc)
A dynamic extension library for RunUO, written in C#, targeting .NET Framework 4.0

VNc extends the RunUO server emulator software to expose many features and utilities, as well as Services and Modules designed to enhance server management and game-play, while maintaining 100% "plug & play" capability.

*** Requires RunUO server software be compiled targeting .NET Framework 4.0
*** Supports Mono 2.6, but there are known issues with Mono's support of .NET Framework 4.0...

Read more about this resource...

I have been getting these errors with my Vita-Nex Core adding it to my ServUO Ubuntu Server. I am asking here because I feel there are more linux knowledgeable people here than there, which also knows ServUO. I also have received a quicker response to my questions too.

Getting these errors with ExtendedOPL.cs --

Customs/1-Staff/Vita-Nex/Network/ExtendedOPL.cs:
CS1061: Line 136:
Type `Server.IEntity' does not contain a definition for `Deleted' and no extension method `Deleted' of type `Server.IEnt are you missing an assembly reference?
CS1061: Line 154:
Type Server.IEntity' does not contain a definition for `Deleted' and no extension method `Deleted' of type `Server.IEnt are you missing an assembly reference?
CS1061: Line 340:
Type `Server.IEntity' does not contain a definition for `Deleted' and no extension method `Deleted' of type `Server.IEnt are you missing an assembly reference?

Good work, I can only say awesome! But can you say little more about how it works? Does it just resending gump packets or you use some unused by RunUO trick? And most important question I'm interested - can it solve problem with gumps twinkling after updating?

I just compiled ServUO to Target 4.0 framework and get this error
Errors:
+ Custom/Plug and Play/Vita-Nex Core 2.2.0.0/Network/ExtendedOPL.cs:
CS1660: Line 135: Cannot convert lambda expression to type 'Server.ObjectPro
pertyList[]' because it is not a delegate type
CS1061: Line 136: 'Server.IEntity' does not contain a definition for 'Delete
d' and no extension method 'Deleted' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.
IEntity' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly refere
nce?)
CS1061: Line 154: 'Server.IEntity' does not contain a definition for 'Delete
d' and no extension method 'Deleted' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.
IEntity' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly refere
nce?)
CS1061: Line 340: 'Server.IEntity' does not contain a definition for 'Delete
nce?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

I have been getting these errors with my Vita-Nex Core adding it to my ServUO Ubuntu Server. I am asking here because I feel there are more linux knowledgeable people here than there, which also knows ServUO. I also have received a quicker response to my questions too.

I just compiled ServUO to Target 4.0 framework and get this error

Your version of ServUO requires updates to the IEntity interface in the server core files;
https://github.com/runuo/runuo/commit/436e8f054a71c5b4ed3cdcacac59c6b2754be53a#diff-5

The update should be simple, you should be able to see what needs added/changed - mainly one line involving the 'bool Deleted { get; }' line in IEntity.

Good work, I can only say awesome! But can you say little more about how it works? Does it just resending gump packets or you use some unused by RunUO trick? And most important question I'm interested - can it solve problem with gumps twinkling after updating?

The SuperGumps re-use the same object in memory for compiling and sending the gumps, rather than creating a new Gump instance each time it needs to be sent. Coupled with proper memory management techniques, it makes the SuperGump processing extremely versatile and efficient, enabling high-speed 'animation' to be achieved.
Every time a SuperGump is refreshed, it still has to compile and send a new packet, but the SuperGump object instance is never destroyed or recreated to do so, as is the case with standard Gumps.
SuperGumps can process and send instances with tens of thousands of GumpEntries, with no inherent issues.

Thanks That worked, but now
Errors:
+ Custom/Plug and Play/Vita-Nex Core 2.2.0.0/Modules/AutoPVP/Objects/Battle/Bat
tle_Queue.cs:
CS1061: Line 54: 'System.Collections.ArrayList' does not contain a definitio
n for 'Where' and no extension method 'Where' accepting a first argument of type
'System.Collections.ArrayList' could be found (are you missing a using directiv
e or an assembly reference?)

I remove the AutoPVP folder and it compiles fine.

Thanks That worked, but now

I remove the AutoPVP folder and it compiles fine.

The PvP system is written to be .NET 4.0 standards compliant, however, the generic collection 'List<T>' was introduced in .NET 2.0 with Type Generics and that phased out the use of .NET 1.1 'ArrayLists' - so it seems a piece of your shard's code is still using ArrayList instead of List<T>
'Where' is an extension method provided by .NET 4.0's Linq syntax which operates on IEnumerable<T>, which is implemented by List<T> and this is why you are getting the errors, because ArrayList implements IEnumerable and doesn't use Type Generics.

In short, you need to convert whatever ArrayList it's referencing, in to a List<T> - where 'T' is the Type of object that the ArrayList stores.

Compiling to target .NET 4.0 does not guarantee compatibility.

The SuperGumps re-use the same object in memory for compiling and sending the gumps, rather than creating a new Gump instance each time it needs to be sent. Coupled with proper memory management techniques, it makes the SuperGump processing extremely versatile and efficient, enabling high-speed 'animation' to be achieved.
Every time a SuperGump is refreshed, it still has to compile and send a new packet, but the SuperGump object instance is never destroyed or recreated to do so, as is the case with standard Gumps.
SuperGumps can process and send instances with tens of thousands of GumpEntries, with no inherent issues.
Nice. Is any lite version only with core of this system? There are too much stuf which cause problems on not default RunUO code )

Something seems to be wrong when I download this. Its missing SuperGumps and Effects and a slew of other things...

I got similar errors Raven, the log is to long, however supergumps was at the end of it. I downloaded an unaltered copy of servuo from git and tried it with that, still same errors.

There was an issue with my FTP client while uploading the package.
It's fixed now. If you have issues with the download, grab the source from GitHub :)

Much better, thank you. :) One thing though, probably something on my machine however I'm getting the below error during boot up. How can I adjust the settings for this to make sense? I assume it's for the web socket 2594, I tried changing that in the GUI to something different however the change reverted back to 2594.

Code:
04:29:28 Listening: 169.254.5.68:2593
04:29:28 Listening: 169.254.252.86:2593
04:29:28 Listening: 192.168.1.202:2593
04:29:28 Listening: 127.0.0.1:2593
04:29:28 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
04:29:28 Web API]: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted
04:29:28 Web API]: Not listening. You must call the Start() method before calling this method.

Figured it out. I hate my blonde moments...

Last edited:
Ok. the system is in and I cant even get the toolbar to show up!
What am I not doing>
Im logged in on my Owner account and no command works and I cant even find a command for it :(
All help is appreciated!

Ok. the system is in and I cant even get the toolbar to show up!
What am I not doing>
Im logged in on my Owner account and no command works and I cant even find a command for it :(
All help is appreciated!

All modules are disabled by default, you'll have to enable the ones you want to use :)

So I have a question that I believe was already answered somewhere but I'm missing the page. I got the webapi to work just fine, however is there a way to enable PHP file usage? install PHP 5 or something. I want to setup a WIKI on it however that needs PHP. When trying to open a php file it just prompts me to download, which usually means php isn't installed.

You would probably be better off using a proper web-host for that, unless you're happy to use IIS or XAMPP, etc.

If you do use IIS, you can configure the WebAPI to use a different port to 80, but if you use the donation system, PayPal will not communicate with any other port. To continue using the donation system, you would have to write a proxy PHP script to handle the IPN transfer to the WebAPI.

It wouldn't be far-fetched to import the PHPISAPI libraries to handle specific URI's in the WebAPI, but I wouldn't want to put the burden on the shard to process them.

You would probably be better off using a proper web-host for that, unless you're happy to use IIS or XAMPP, etc.

If you do use IIS, you can configure the WebAPI to use a different port to 80, but if you use the donation system, PayPal will not communicate with any other port. To continue using the donation system, you would have to write a proxy PHP script to handle the IPN transfer to the WebAPI.

It wouldn't be far-fetched to import the PHPISAPI libraries to handle specific URI's in the WebAPI, but I wouldn't want to put the burden on the shard to process them.

Not a problem, I will for sure use apache and php for the wiki if the burden would be to high on the server. Regarding the donation system, is there documentation on this by chance? the settings are pretty strait forward, just wondering regarding actually creating the http files for it in the webapi web folder.

I am getting this long list of errors when I drop into my Scripts folder of a fresh ServUO install.....BUT If I take the VNc from the JustUO Repo it works just fine.

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 133 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AntiAdverts/Options/SystemOptions.cs:
CS0234: Line 17: The type or namespace name 'Text' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 76: The type or namespace name 'MapPoint' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 100: The type or namespace name 'StringSearchFlags' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AntiAdverts/UI/EditAliasesGump.cs:
CS0234: Line 21: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 26: The type or namespace name 'GenericListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AntiAdverts/UI/EditKeyWordsGump.cs:
CS0234: Line 19: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 24: The type or namespace name 'GenericListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/Notify/UI/NotifyGump.cs:
CS0234: Line 21: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0234: Line 22: The type or namespace name 'Text' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 61: The type or namespace name 'SuperGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 235: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 306: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 336: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AntiAdverts/UI/ReportsGump.cs:
CS0234: Line 19: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 24: The type or namespace name 'ListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 45: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AntiAdverts/AntiAdverts.cs:
CS0234: Line 25: The type or namespace name 'IO' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0234: Line 26: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0234: Line 27: The type or namespace name 'Text' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AntiAdverts/AntiAdverts_Init.cs:
CS0234: Line 18: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoDonate/Objects/Transaction.cs:
CS0234: Line 19: The type or namespace name 'IO' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 31: The type or namespace name 'TimeStamp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 58: The type or namespace name 'TimeStamp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoDonate/Options/Statistics.cs:
CS0234: Line 17: The type or namespace name 'IO' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 26: The type or namespace name 'DataStoreStatus' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 50: The type or namespace name 'DataStoreStatus' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoDonate/Options/WebForm.cs:
CS0234: Line 19: The type or namespace name 'Text' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoDonate/UI/AdminUI.cs:
CS0234: Line 24: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0234: Line 25: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 30: The type or namespace name 'SuperGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 362: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 377: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 442: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 538: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 651: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 836: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1014: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1415: The type or namespace name 'InputDialogGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1449: The type or namespace name 'InputDialogGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1482: The type or namespace name 'InputDialogGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1514: The type or namespace name 'InputDialogGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoDonate/UI/ProfileUI.cs:
CS0234: Line 23: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0234: Line 24: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 29: The type or namespace name 'TreeGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 160: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 160: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 186: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 192: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 203: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 209: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 216: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 241: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 328: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoDonate/AutoDonate.cs:
CS0234: Line 21: The type or namespace name 'IO' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0234: Line 22: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 34: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 36: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDirectoryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 89: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 102: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 118: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 151: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIQueries' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 249: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIQueries' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 254: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIQueries' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoDonate/AutoDonate_Init.cs:
CS0234: Line 20: The type or namespace name 'IO' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Battles/CTF/Objects/Flag.cs:
CS0234: Line 18: The type or namespace name 'FX' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Battles/CTF/Objects/Podium.cs:
CS0234: Line 19: The type or namespace name 'FX' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Battles/CTF/Objects/Team.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Objects/Team.cs:
CS0234: Line 22: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 156: The type or namespace name 'MapPoint' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Objects/Battle/Battle.cs:
CS0234: Line 28: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 184: The type or namespace name 'PollTimer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Items/PvPSpectatorGate.cs:
CS0234: Line 18: The type or namespace name 'Items' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 25: The type or namespace name 'FloorTile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Items/PvPTeamGate.cs:
CS0234: Line 18: The type or namespace name 'Items' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 24: The type or namespace name 'FloorTile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Objects/Battle/Battle_Membership.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Objects/Battle/Battle_SubCommands.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Objects/Battle/Battle_Weather.cs:
CS0234: Line 20: The type or namespace name 'FX' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 127: The type or namespace name 'MovingEffectInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 156: The type or namespace name 'MovingEffectInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 159: The type or namespace name 'EffectInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Objects/Profile/Profile.cs:
CS0234: Line 23: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Objects/Profile/ProfileHistoryEntry.cs:
CS0234: Line 20: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Options/System/CommandOpts.cs:
CS0234: Line 18: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Options/System/SystemStats.cs:
CS0234: Line 15: The type or namespace name 'IO' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 23: The type or namespace name 'DataStoreStatus' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 26: The type or namespace name 'DataStoreStatus' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/UI/Battles/BattleCategoryList.cs:
CS0234: Line 25: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 30: The type or namespace name 'ListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 69: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 195: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 226: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 264: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/UI/Battles/BattleList.cs:
CS0246: Line 30: The type or namespace name 'ListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 110: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 375: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 405: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 435: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/UI/Battles/BattleOverview.cs:
CS0234: Line 25: The type or namespace name 'Text' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 30: The type or namespace name 'HtmlPanelGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 69: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/UI/Doors/DoorList.cs:
CS0234: Line 20: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0234: Line 22: The type or namespace name 'Targets' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 27: The type or namespace name 'ListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 42: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 402: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/UI/Profiles/ProfileList.cs:
CS0246: Line 29: The type or namespace name 'ListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 65: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 205: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 237: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 253: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/UI/Profiles/ProfileListSortOpts.cs:
CS0234: Line 16: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 21: The type or namespace name 'MenuGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 31: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/UI/Profiles/ProfileOverview.cs:
CS0234: Line 17: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 22: The type or namespace name 'HtmlPanelGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 44: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/UI/Regions/BattleBounds.cs:
CS0246: Line 26: The type or namespace name 'Rect3DListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 28: The type or namespace name 'RegionExtUtility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 127: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/UI/Regions/SpectateBounds.cs:
CS0246: Line 26: The type or namespace name 'Rect3DListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 30: The type or namespace name 'RegionExtUtility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 127: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/UI/Restrictions/RestrictionList.cs:
CS0246: Line 23: The type or namespace name 'ListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 65: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/UI/Restrictions/RestrictionListEntryOpts.cs:
CS0234: Line 16: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 21: The type or namespace name 'MenuGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 45: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/UI/Scenarios/ScenarioList.cs:
CS0246: Line 24: The type or namespace name 'ListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/UI/Scenarios/ScenarioOverview.cs:
CS0246: Line 21: The type or namespace name 'HtmlPanelGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 43: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/UI/Teams/TeamList.cs:
CS0246: Line 26: The type or namespace name 'ListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 40: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 186: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 223: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/UI/Teams/TeamOverview.cs:
CS0246: Line 26: The type or namespace name 'HtmlPanelGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 64: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/UI/Invite.cs:
CS0234: Line 17: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 23: The type or namespace name 'ConfirmDialogGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 40: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/AutoPvP.cs:
CS0234: Line 20: The type or namespace name 'IO' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 39: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 40: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 41: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDirectoryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/AutoPvP_Init.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/DeceitBraziers/Items/DeceitBrazier.cs:
CS0234: Line 21: The type or namespace name 'FX' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/DeceitBraziers/DeceitBraziers.cs:
CS0234: Line 21: The type or namespace name 'IO' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 37: The type or namespace name 'MapPoint' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 37: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 39: The type or namespace name 'MapPoint' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 65: The type or namespace name 'MapPoint' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 83: The type or namespace name 'MapPoint' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 189: The type or namespace name 'MapPoint' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/DeceitBraziers/DeceitBraziers_Init.cs:
CS0234: Line 19: The type or namespace name 'IO' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/EquipmentSets/Options/SystemOpts.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/EquipmentSets/UI/Admin.cs:
CS0246: Line 26: The type or namespace name 'ListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 49: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/MOTD/Objects/MOTDMessage.cs:
CS0234: Line 19: The type or namespace name 'Text' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 30: The type or namespace name 'TimeStamp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 46: The type or namespace name 'TimeStamp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/MOTD/Options/SystemOpts.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/MOTD/UI/MessageContentEdit.cs:
CS0246: Line 24: The type or namespace name 'TextInputPanelGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 51: The type or namespace name 'SuperGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 58: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/MOTD/UI/MessageList.cs:
CS0246: Line 28: The type or namespace name 'InputDialogGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 52: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/MOTD/UI/MessageOverview.cs:
CS0246: Line 21: The type or namespace name 'HtmlPanelGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 41: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/MOTD/MOTD.cs:
CS0246: Line 32: The type or namespace name 'XmlDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/MOTD/MOTD_Init.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/SpellCastBars/Options/SystemOpts.cs:
CS0246: Line 63: The type or namespace name 'ProgressBarFlow' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/SpellCastBars/UI/SpellCastBar.cs:
CS0246: Line 24: The type or namespace name 'ProgressBarGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 35: The type or namespace name 'ProgressBarGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/SpellCastBars/CastBars.cs:
CS0246: Line 33: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 39: The type or namespace name 'PollTimer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 44: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Toolbar/Entries/ToolbarCommand.cs:
CS0246: Line 72: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Toolbar/Entries/ToolbarEntry.cs:
CS0246: Line 116: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 129: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Toolbar/Entries/ToolbarLink.cs:
CS0246: Line 48: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Toolbar/Entries/ToolbarPhrase.cs:
CS0246: Line 63: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Toolbar/Entries/ToolbarSpell.cs:
CS0246: Line 58: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Toolbar/Objects/ToolbarState.cs:
CS0246: Line 23: The type or namespace name 'Grid' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 25: The type or namespace name 'SuperGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 61: The type or namespace name 'SuperGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 66: The type or namespace name 'SuperGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Toolbar/Options/SystemOpts.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Toolbar/UI/ToolbarGump.cs:
CS0246: Line 27: The type or namespace name 'ListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 125: The type or namespace name 'SuperGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 211: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 476: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Toolbar/Toolbars.cs:
CS0246: Line 34: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Toolbar/Toolbars_Init.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/TrashCollection/Items/SepticTank.cs:
CS0234: Line 19: The type or namespace name 'FX' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0234: Line 20: The type or namespace name 'Items' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 548: The type or namespace name 'ThrowableStinkBomb' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 30: The type or namespace name 'PollTimer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 374: The type or namespace name 'BaseExplodeEffect' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 395: The type or namespace name 'BaseExplodeEffect' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/TrashCollection/Items/TrashToken.cs:
CS0246: Line 23: The type or namespace name 'IVendorToken' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/TrashCollection/Mobiles/TrashVendor.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/TrashCollection/Objects/Handlers/BaseTrashHandler.cs:
CS0234: Line 21: The type or namespace name 'Items' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/TrashCollection/Options/SystemOpts.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/TrashCollection/UI/Admin/Admin.cs:
CS0246: Line 25: The type or namespace name 'ListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 55: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/TrashCollection/UI/Admin/HandlerAcceptList.cs:
CS0246: Line 24: The type or namespace name 'TypeListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/TrashCollection/UI/Admin/HandlerIgnoreList.cs:
CS0246: Line 24: The type or namespace name 'TypeListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/TrashCollection/UI/Profiles/History.cs:
CS0246: Line 26: The type or namespace name 'HtmlPanelGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 77: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/TrashCollection/UI/Profiles/Profile.cs:
CS0246: Line 25: The type or namespace name 'HtmlPanelGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 49: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/TrashCollection/UI/Profiles/ProfileList.cs:
CS0246: Line 28: The type or namespace name 'ListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 51: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 105: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 115: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/TrashCollection/TrashCollection.cs:
CS0246: Line 35: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/TrashCollection/TrashCollection_Init.cs:
CS0234: Line 18: The type or namespace name 'IO' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Voting/Items/VoteStone.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Voting/Items/VoteToken.cs:
CS0234: Line 15: The type or namespace name 'Items' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 20: The type or namespace name 'VendorToken' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Voting/Mobiles/VoteVendor.cs:
CS0234: Line 15: The type or namespace name 'Items' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Voting/Options/SystemOpts.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Voting/UI/Admin/Admin.cs:
CS0234: Line 22: The type or namespace name 'Targets' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 57: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Voting/UI/Profiles/History.cs:
CS0246: Line 27: The type or namespace name 'HtmlPanelGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 78: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Voting/UI/Profiles/Profile.cs:
CS0246: Line 54: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Voting/UI/Profiles/ProfileList.cs:
CS0246: Line 28: The type or namespace name 'ListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 51: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 179: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 189: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Voting/UI/Vote.cs:
CS0246: Line 61: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 70: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Voting/Voting.cs:
CS0246: Line 32: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 33: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Voting/Voting_Init.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/WebStats/WebStats.cs:
CS0234: Line 28: The type or namespace name 'IO' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0234: Line 29: The type or namespace name 'Text' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 44: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 60: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/WebStats/WebStats_Init.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/WorldChat/UI/Admin/Admin.cs:
CS0246: Line 56: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/WorldChat/WorldChat.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/Clilocs/Clilocs.cs:
CS0234: Line 25: The type or namespace name 'IO' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/Clilocs/Clilocs_Init.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/Notify/Notify.cs:
CS0234: Line 24: The type or namespace name 'IO' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 38: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/Notify/Notify_Init.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/PlayerNames/UI/ForcePlayerRenameDialog.cs:
CS0246: Line 28: The type or namespace name 'InputDialogGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 44: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/PlayerNames/PlayerNames.cs:
CS0246: Line 31: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/PlayerNames/PlayerNames_Init.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/Schedules/DataStores/ScheduleDataStore.cs:
CS0234: Line 18: The type or namespace name 'IO' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 23: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/Schedules/Objects/Schedule.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/Schedules/UI/DaysMenu.cs:
CS0246: Line 23: The type or namespace name 'MenuGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 43: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 60: The type or namespace name 'ListGumpEntry' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/Schedules/UI/MonthMenu.cs:
CS0246: Line 23: The type or namespace name 'MenuGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 65: The type or namespace name 'ListGumpEntry' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/Schedules/UI/ScheduleList.cs:
CS0246: Line 25: The type or namespace name 'ListGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 57: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 82: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/Schedules/UI/ScheduleOverview.cs:
CS0246: Line 25: The type or namespace name 'HtmlPanelGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 49: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 70: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/Schedules/UI/TimeList.cs:
CS0246: Line 48: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/Schedules/UI/TimeListEntryOpts.cs:
CS0246: Line 46: The type or namespace name 'MenuGumpOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/Schedules/Schedules_Init.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/TimeBoosts/TimeBoosts.cs:
CS0246: Line 28: The type or namespace name 'TimeBoostHours' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 29: The type or namespace name 'TimeBoostMinutes' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 31: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 32: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 34: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 35: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 37: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 39: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 40: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 42: The type or namespace name 'TimeBoostProfile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 42: The type or namespace name 'BinaryDataStore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 44: The type or namespace name 'TimeBoostProfile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 54: The type or namespace name 'TimeBoostProfile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 59: The type or namespace name 'TimeBoostProfile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 69: The type or namespace name 'TimeBoostProfile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 78: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 88: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 94: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 99: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 119: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 126: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 156: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 161: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 181: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 188: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 217: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 234: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 249: The type or namespace name 'ITimeBoost' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/TimeBoosts/TimeBoosts_Init.cs:
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/WebAPI/WebAPI.cs:
CS0234: Line 27: The type or namespace name 'IO' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0234: Line 28: The type or namespace name 'Text' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 535: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 862: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 905: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 978: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 37: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 39: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIHandler' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 46: The type or namespace name 'PollTimer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 50: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 60: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 84: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 123: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 163: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/VitaNex.cs:
CS0234: Line 27: The type or namespace name 'IO' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0234: Line 29: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0234: Line 30: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumps' does not exist in the namespace 'VitaNex' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 925: The type or namespace name 'TreeGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 47: The type or namespace name 'VersionInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 49: The type or namespace name 'VersionInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1058: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1058: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1094: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1109: The type or namespace name 'SuperGumpLayout' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1115: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1122: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1143: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1163: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1183: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1203: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1208: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1213: The type or namespace name 'TreeGumpNode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1415: The type or namespace name 'VersionInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1436: The type or namespace name 'SuperGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/VitaNex_Init.cs:
CS0246: Line 27: The type or namespace name 'VersionInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/VitaNex_Modules.cs:
CS0246: Line 444: The type or namespace name 'VersionInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 493: The type or namespace name 'VersionInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 988: The type or namespace name 'SuperGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1092: The type or namespace name 'SuperGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/VitaNex_Services.cs:
CS0246: Line 412: The type or namespace name 'VersionInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 440: The type or namespace name 'VersionInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 821: The type or namespace name 'SuperGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 919: The type or namespace name 'SuperGump' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Battles/CTF/CTF.cs:
CS0246: Line 27: The type or namespace name 'PollTimer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Options/Battles/Locations.cs:
CS0246: Line 33: The type or namespace name 'MapPoint' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 36: The type or namespace name 'MapPoint' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/TrashCollection/Objects/TrashProfile.cs:
CS0246: Line 155: The type or namespace name 'TimeStamp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 168: The type or namespace name 'TimeStamp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 355: The type or namespace name 'TimeStamp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/Voting/Objects/VoteProfile.cs:
CS0246: Line 114: The type or namespace name 'TimeStamp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 127: The type or namespace name 'TimeStamp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 223: The type or namespace name 'TimeStamp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/WebSockets/WebSockets.cs:
CS0246: Line 36: The type or namespace name 'PollTimer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/WebStats/Objects/Entry.cs:
CS0246: Line 22: The type or namespace name 'SimpleType' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 28: The type or namespace name 'SimpleType' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Modules/WorldChat/Objects/Channel.cs:
CS0246: Line 30: The type or namespace name 'MapPoint' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 33: The type or namespace name 'MapPoint' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/MySQL/Objects/Connection.cs:
CS0122: Line 938: 'System.Data.SimpleType' is inaccessible due to its protection level
CS0051: Line 938: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'System.Data.SimpleType' is less accessible than method 'VitaNex.MySQL.MySQLConnection.GetDataTypeString(System.Data.SimpleType, bool)'
CS0122: Line 1029: 'System.Data.SimpleType' is inaccessible due to its protection level
CS0051: Line 1029: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary<string,System.Data.SimpleType>' is less accessible than method 'VitaNex.MySQL.MySQLConnection.GetCreateTableQuery(string, System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary<string,System.Data.SimpleType>, string)'
CS0122: Line 1073: 'System.Data.SimpleType' is inaccessible due to its protection level
CS0051: Line 1073: Inconsistent accessibility: parameter type 'System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary<string,System.Data.SimpleType>' is less accessible than method 'VitaNex.MySQL.MySQLConnection.CreateTable(string, System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary<string,System.Data.SimpleType>, string)'
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/MySQL/MySQL.cs:
CS0246: Line 32: The type or namespace name 'PollTimer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 182: The type or namespace name 'SimpleType' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/Updates/Updates.cs:
CS0246: Line 36: The type or namespace name 'VersionInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 38: The type or namespace name 'VersionInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 40: The type or namespace name 'VersionInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 51: The type or namespace name 'UpdateServiceOptions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 57: The type or namespace name 'VersionInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 57: The type or namespace name 'VersionInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Vita-Nex/Core/Services/WebAPI/Delegates.cs:
CS0246: Line 18: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 20: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 22: The type or namespace name 'WebAPIClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Those errors suggest that your Vita-Nex: Core package was only partially downloaded or installed.
There was an issue with the package when downloading from my site, but I thought it was resolved.

Please try downloading VNc directly from GitHub: http://www.github.com/Vita-Nex/Core

You're welcome!

I've also resolved the issue on my site again, I deleted the broken cached zip file and it has regenerated a new, fully working one :)

Voxpire updated Vita-Nex: Core with a new update entry:

+ Removed redundant comments.

+ AttributesExtUtility future-proofing with support for "JewelAttributes" property.
+ Added IsYoung extension method for Mobile in MobileExtUtility.
+ Fixed an issue causing data corruption when reading raw bytes in SerializeExtUtility.
+ Added ReadBytes method overload to SerializeExtUtility.
+ Removed usage of Parallel Tasks from IOExtUtility.
+ Fixed an issue with Strobelantern where the timer would start with a zero interval.
+ Added explicit casting...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's always drag and drop, but you have to watch out because sometimes files get removed from the project.
If files do get removed from the project, drag and drop won't remove them, so it's best to wipe the entire VNc directory before copying the new version over.

The commands are usually the same as the module names, if they have special commands.
Some modules have configurable commands too.

AntiAdverts:
[AntiAds

AutoDonate:
[DonateAdmin

AutoPvP:
[Battles
[PvPAdmin
[PvPProfiles

Equipment Sets:
[EquipSets

MOTD:
[MOTD

Spell Cast Bars:
[CastBarToggle
[CastBarPos

Toolbar:
[Toolbar
[ToolbarPos

Trash Collection:
[TrashAdmin
[TrashProfiles

Voting:
[VoteAdmin
[VoteProfiles

World Chat:
[ChatAdmin

I updated to 3.0.0.1 version and when compiled I get these errors:
[CODE}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 5912.3429
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 4 processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 2 errors, 8 warnings
Warnings:
+ Customs/[ServUO.com]-AddonEditor_Ver2/AddOnEditor_Att.cs:
CS0108: Line 18: 'Server.Engines.XmlSpawner2.AddOnEditor_Att.Initialize()' h
ides inherited member 'Server.Engines.XmlSpawner2.XmlAttachment.Initialize()'. U
se the new keyword if hiding was intended.
+ Commands/GenTeleporter.cs:
CS0219: Line 85: The variable 'count' is assigned but its value is never use
d
+ Customs/Commands/StatBook.cs:
CS0162: Line 142: Unreachable code detected
+ Customs/GemstoneFletching/DefJeweledBowCrafting.cs:
CS0162: Line 101: Unreachable code detected
+ Customs/High Seas Ships/BoatPaint/PaintCan.cs:
CS0168: Line 134: The variable 'p3d' is declared but never used
+ Customs/High Seas Ships/Gumps/SecuritySettingsGump.cs:
CS0219: Line 937: The variable 'isOwner' is assigned but its value is never
used
CS0219: Line 1161: The variable 'playerToFind' is assigned but its value is
never used
+ Customs/High Seas Ships/Ships/BaseShip.cs:
CS0472: Line 281: The result of the expression is always 'true' since a valu
e of type 'int' is never equal to 'null' of type 'int?'
CS0472: Line 285: The result of the expression is always 'true' since a valu
CS0472: Line 289: The result of the expression is always 'true' since a valu
+ Customs/High Seas Ships/Ships/Galleons/GalleonComponents.cs:
CS0472: Line 109: The result of the expression is always 'true' since a valu
Errors:
+ Customs/Vita-Nex Core 3.0.0.1/Modules/TrashCollection/Objects/Handlers/BaseTr
ashHandler.cs:
CS1928: Line 315: 'Server.GenericReader' does not contain a definition for '
ReadList' and the best extension method overload 'Server.SerializeExtUtility.Rea
dList<TObj>(Server.GenericReader, System.Func<TObj>, System.Collections.Generic.
List<TObj>)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 315: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'method group' to 'System.
Func<System.Type>'
CS1928: Line 316: 'Server.GenericReader' does not contain a definition for '
ReadList' and the best extension method overload 'Server.SerializeExtUtility.Rea
dList<TObj>(Server.GenericReader, System.Func<TObj>, System.Collections.Generic.
CS1503: Line 316: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'method group' to 'System.
Func<System.Type>'
+ Customs/Vita-Nex Core 3.0.0.1/SuperGumps/Framework/DesktopGump.cs:
CS1928: Line 267: 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<int>' does not con
tain a definition for 'Select' and the best extension method overload 'System.Li
nq.Enumerable.Select<TSource,TResult>(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<TSo
urce>, System.Func<TSource,TResult>)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 267: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'method group' to 'System.
Func<int,int>'
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
[/CODE]

Any help appreciated........thanks

Not me, I got these ----

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 5927.18078
Publish 54
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 2 errors, 2 warnings
Errors:
+ Vita-Nex Core v3.0.0.1/Text/Json/JsonReader.cs:
CS0534: Line 31: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonReader' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericReader.ReadData()'
CS0534: Line 31: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonReader' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericReader.ReadData<T>()'
CS0534: Line 31: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonReader' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericReader.ReadDataList()'
CS0534: Line 31: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonReader' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericReader.ReadStrongDataList()'
CS0534: Line 31: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonReader' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericReader.ReadStrongDataList<T>()'
CS0534: Line 31: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonReader' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericReader.ReadDataSet()'
CS0534: Line 31: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonReader' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericReader.ReadDataSet<T>()'
+ Vita-Nex Core v3.0.0.1/Text/Json/JsonWriter.cs:
CS0534: Line 32: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonWriter' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericWriter.Write(CustomsFramework.SaveData)'
CS0534: Line 32: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonWriter' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericWriter.WriteData<T>(T)'
CS0534: Line 32: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonWriter' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericWriter.WriteDataList(System.Collections.ArrayList)'
CS0534: Line 32: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonWriter' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericWriter.WriteDataList(System.Collections.ArrayList, bool)'
CS0534: Line 32: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonWriter' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericWriter.Write(System.Collections.Generic.List<CustomsFramework.SaveData>)'

CS0534: Line 32: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonWriter' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericWriter.Write(System.Collections.Generic.List<CustomsFramework.SaveData>,
bool)'
CS0534: Line 32: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonWriter' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericWriter.WriteDataList<T>(System.Collections.Generic.List<T>)'
CS0534: Line 32: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonWriter' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericWriter.WriteDataList<T>(System.Collections.Generic.List<T>, bool)'
CS0534: Line 32: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonWriter' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericWriter.Write(System.Collections.Generic.HashSet<CustomsFramework.SaveData
>)'
CS0534: Line 32: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonWriter' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericWriter.Write(System.Collections.Generic.HashSet<CustomsFramework.SaveData
>, bool)'
CS0534: Line 32: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonWriter' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericWriter.WriteDataSet<T>(System.Collections.Generic.HashSet<T>)'
CS0534: Line 32: 'VitaNex.Text.JsonWriter' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Server.GenericWriter.WriteDataSet<T>(System.Collections.Generic.HashSet<T>, bool)'

I updated to 3.0.0.1 version and when compiled I get these errors:
[CODE}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 5912.3429
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 4 processors
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 2 errors, 8 warnings
Warnings:
+ Customs/[ServUO.com]-AddonEditor_Ver2/AddOnEditor_Att.cs:
CS0108: Line 18: 'Server.Engines.XmlSpawner2.AddOnEditor_Att.Initialize()' h
ides inherited member 'Server.Engines.XmlSpawner2.XmlAttachment.Initialize()'. U
se the new keyword if hiding was intended.
+ Commands/GenTeleporter.cs:
CS0219: Line 85: The variable 'count' is assigned but its value is never use
d
+ Customs/Commands/StatBook.cs:
CS0162: Line 142: Unreachable code detected
+ Customs/GemstoneFletching/DefJeweledBowCrafting.cs:
CS0162: Line 101: Unreachable code detected
+ Customs/High Seas Ships/BoatPaint/PaintCan.cs:
CS0168: Line 134: The variable 'p3d' is declared but never used
+ Customs/High Seas Ships/Gumps/SecuritySettingsGump.cs:
CS0219: Line 937: The variable 'isOwner' is assigned but its value is never
used
CS0219: Line 1161: The variable 'playerToFind' is assigned but its value is
never used
+ Customs/High Seas Ships/Ships/BaseShip.cs:
CS0472: Line 281: The result of the expression is always 'true' since a valu
CS0472: Line 285: The result of the expression is always 'true' since a valu
CS0472: Line 289: The result of the expression is always 'true' since a valu
+ Customs/High Seas Ships/Ships/Galleons/GalleonComponents.cs:
CS0472: Line 109: The result of the expression is always 'true' since a valu
Errors:
+ Customs/Vita-Nex Core 3.0.0.1/Modules/TrashCollection/Objects/Handlers/BaseTr
ashHandler.cs:
CS1928: Line 315: 'Server.GenericReader' does not contain a definition for '
CS1503: Line 315: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'method group' to 'System.
Func<System.Type>'
CS1928: Line 316: 'Server.GenericReader' does not contain a definition for '
CS1503: Line 316: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'method group' to 'System.
Func<System.Type>'
+ Customs/Vita-Nex Core 3.0.0.1/SuperGumps/Framework/DesktopGump.cs:
CS1928: Line 267: 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<int>' does not con
tain a definition for 'Select' and the best extension method overload 'System.Li
nq.Enumerable.Select<TSource,TResult>(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<TSo
urce>, System.Func<TSource,TResult>)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 267: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'method group' to 'System.
Func<int,int>'
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
[/CODE]

Any help appreciated........thanks

Upon further inspection i looked at BaseTrashHandlefr.cs Line 315...

BaseTrashHandler.cs 315
Accepted = reader.ReadList(reader.ReadType);
Ignored = reader.ReadList(reader.ReadType);

and DesktopGump.cs 267
var switches = info.Switches.Where(SwitchMap.ContainsKey).Select(SwitchMap.GetValue).ToArray();

is about as far as i've gotten..rest am pretty lost hehe

Compiling fine for me. It looks like neither of you are using the current build of ServUO. My guess would be there is a change to GenericReader in the core that is affecting both of you. Maybe do a compare of your Serialization.cs with the current one in ServUO?

Ravenwolfe is correct, you need to update your ServUO core and compile a new exe.

The initial VNc repository commit was:
"Vita-Nex: Core 3.0 for RunUO 2.7 and ServUO 55"

I had anticipated that the current ServUO repository would have hit that publish milestone, but it basically means you need the latest 54 minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back