Visam submitted a new resource:

Void Creature System - Void Plague invasion of TerMur

Void Creature Invasion System
For info about the Void invasion see:
http://www.uoguide.com/Void_Creatures

****Note****
I saw that in the "issues" section in the repo there was mention of needing to setup the void invasion properly. I put this on JustUO a while back and it works quite well and thought It would at least be a good starting point. It is fairly accurate. I tested it out on a fresh copy of ServUO today and got it working with little effort.

This system spawns...

Read more about this resource...

It is the voids that spawn in TerMur but these actually all start out as Korpre and evolve over time based on what they do, in about the same way they do on osi. The current spawn doesn't evolve.

This also includes a spawner that randomly spawns them in the lands around Royal city. When they spawn they will attack players and other creatures alike in order to evolve into the more powerful void creatures.

Oh I see so this is different then the Korpre that will spawn into Anzuanord-which will then spawn into Relanord and last into Vasanord :)

The current release doesn't do that, although I just checked the files and there is some code there to despawn/respawn but it is all commented out. I only posted this because it showed as needing done in the issues section in the repo. If you don't want to use it you don't have to but it is an option that is fully functional and limits the population of void creatures.

Last edited:
Milva is referring to the progressive spawn we have in place at the moment. If functions sort of like a mini-champ. If you weren't familiar with how these things are supposed to work on OSI you probably wouldn't understand the difference :)

Thank you so much for your contribution! I have linked this forum topic to the GitHub issue, so when we get around to implementing it we can pull your code in. I'm also going to go through and tag all of our issues that have had code contributed in some way other than a pull request so we can prioritized integrating these.

Ahh I could see that. This release is very different from what's currently done on the server. When I first got it all working I spent at least 2 or 3 days just checking out what all the lil guys had evolved into, what they were killing etc... I think I had more fun getting this all working that anything I've ever done.

and my copy of servou does not know what to do with "QLPoints"
Version 0.5, Build 5898,19033 publish 54.

Visam updated Void Creature System with a new update entry:

Updated with current void stats

Updated to match stats/loot with the current repo's void creatures.

Install info:
Remove Scripts\Mobiles\Void Creatures folder
Remove Scripts\Mobiles\Normal\Ortanord.cs

comment out the following from BaseCreature.cs

#region SA
if (LastKiller is BaseVoidCreature)
((BaseVoidCreature)LastKiller).Mutate(VoidEvolution.Killing);
#endregion

comment out the following from PlayerMobile.cs

if (LastKiller is BaseVoidCreature)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This seems to have issues working with the current releases and I am unable to install without errors. Would love to see an update of it should you have time.

Install info:

#region SA
#endregion

Drop the Void Invasion folder into your location of choice and restart

once the server is up and your logged in type:
[Add VoidCreatureInvasionSystemController
then target the location you want to place it.
Double click it and you will see:

Active False by default set to true to enable the system
NumToSpawn If there are less than this number of void creatures in the world it will spawn 2-4 more once an hour (default is 15)
RemoveAllVoids if set true deletes every voidcreature currently spawned then sets itself back to false

Install info:

#region SA
#endregion

Drop the Void Invasion folder into your location of choice and restart

once the server is up and your logged in type:
[Add VoidCreatureInvasionSystemController
then target the location you want to place it.
Double click it and you will see:

Active False by default set to true to enable the system
NumToSpawn If there are less than this number of void creatures in the world it will spawn 2-4 more once an hour (default is 15)
RemoveAllVoids if set true deletes every voidcreature currently spawned then sets itself back to false
On current release 57, BaseCreature.cs code has changed and specific code to comment out doesn't exist.
All other steps to install can be taken, but fails compiling with errors to at least the code changes in BaseCreature.cs

Back