Hello again,

I was trying to change my Server Name and ran into an issue. I open my cfg files in Notepad and I am being prompted a failer to load configuration files. Tells me that the Server.cfg has Bad format at line 27. I was curious what line 27 was so I can make an attempt to correct? Thank you.

Line 27---# Default: 2593
below this has the port 2593
You should get Notepad++ its a free program :)

Line 27---# Default: 2593
below this has the port 2593
You should get Notepad++ its a free program :)
Thank you, and just did. And I see what I did, that is where I put my IP address. I was under the impression I put the IP to my computer there. I am playing UO from a different computer in my house and just doing it local so I don't know if I did that right. I'm not sure if I should remove my IP address there or not now? Moreover still not seeing my Shard Name change yet lol. Thanks for your help Milva!

Vr

Adam

Be sure to save the script once changed
This info is in Server.cfg
ServUO will attempt to discover your public IP address for you automatically.
AutoDetect=true / <<<<<<

If you are behind a router,
configuration of the router through your web browser.
@Address= /<<<<<<

Be sure to save the script once changed
This info is in Server.cfg
ServUO will attempt to discover your public IP address for you automatically.
AutoDetect=true / <<<<<<

If you are behind a router,
configuration of the router through your web browser.
@Address= /<<<<<<
Thanks, and it looks like that corrected it, I put it back to where it was for that line and I am still able to connect to the server from my other computer so that is awesome. Now I guess the only thing I need to figure out is how to get the Shard name changed. Thanks so much for all your help :)

At the top
# The displayed name of the shard
Name=My Shard <<<<remove My Shard type in your shard name
Save script :)

public static readonly string ServerName = "";

right under string address on serverlist.cs
i am using runuo version 2.2
[doublepost=1551269119][/doublepost]
Hello again,

I was trying to change my Server Name and ran into an issue. I open my cfg files in Notepad and I am being prompted a failer to load configuration files. Tells me that the Server.cfg has Bad format at line 27. I was curious what line 27 was so I can make an attempt to correct? Thank you.
https://sites.google.com/site/rionkdr/runuobasicscripts
in serverlists.cs change servername

Back