Lemke submitted a new resource:

Way to allow just humans or elfs.(APG by Lokai). - Use these gates to choose your race (human o elf) in a start zone.

Hello guys,afetr a long time looking for allow just elfs or humans under SA+ expansion,i found a solution modifiying a bit the Advanced Player Gate" by Lokai,so i do not have any credit for that.
Here is all i do:
I created aclosed start zone for new charactes with these 2 gates,so when they move over one of these they get desired race,including colored skin.
Deleted the gump send by the gates too,but you can configure using [Props command on gates to teleport chars to a new location,set...

Read more about this resource...

Another thing that can be done, that is less 'dependent' on a closed starting location thing. Run a character creation event sync so that when a 'gargoyle' is created, the toon is automatically changed to human via bodymod code and race adjustment. Then just have the script drop in a few basic items into their backpack so the player can repick their skin tone/hair etc, or even convert to an elf.

Lemke submitted a new resource:

Way to allow just humans or elfs.(APG by Lokai). - Use these gates to choose your race (human o elf) in a start zone.

I found the best way to rid of the gargoyle race is to remove certain gumps via UOFiddler. It is simple.
In the gumps section right-click and select remove on the following gumps:
0x767 (radio button)
0x768 (radio button
0x7D3 (Gargoyle race selection on character creation screen)
0x7D4 (Gargoyle race selection on character creation screen)
0x7D5 (Gargoyle race selection on character creation screen)

Back