I've downloaded UOF's Sallos client and was curious to see what it looked like in a hex editor. Shortly after I installed it, I realized that it was far outside my field of expertise lol. Just curious to why the best PvP client for UO is limited to only 1 shard? Shouldn't it be open source for all servers to use?

I've downloaded UOF's Sallos client and was curious to see what it looked like in a hex editor. Shortly after I installed it, I realized that it was far outside my field of expertise lol. Just curious to why the best PvP client for UO is limited to only 1 shard? Shouldn't it be open source for all servers to use?
It's most likely developed for that said shard, would it be nice to have compatibility or be open source yes, do they have to tho, most definitely not. They were probably paid alot just getting that client developed for their own server.

Well hmu if they ever decide to make it open source. I got way better game selections to choose from. Ain't nobody lookin to pvp on razor getting practically 0 packets, or classics wannabe knockoff self. UO vets have standards and they aren't returning until the issue is resolved. Nobody should be forced to 1 server just to play on their favorite client.

Back