ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
For some reason I am getting this error on my items and artifacts. I don't remember where to look to add it in. Any help would be nice as I am still learning.
The type or namespace name 'ITokunoDyable' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

For some reason I am getting this error on my items and artifacts. I don't remember where to look to add it in. Any help would be nice as I am still learning.
The type or namespace name 'ITokunoDyable' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Maybe I can help. What script is throwing that error?

Usually when I get this error, it's because at the top of the script that place that has 'using.server;' is missing the reference to the script that has the type or namespace missing.

It is throwing this error with all of my artifact scripts. I thought it might be related to the BasePigmentsOfTokuno.cs. So how would I add it in?

It is throwing this error with all of my artifact scripts. I thought it might be related to the BasePigmentsOfTokuno.cs. So how would I add it in?
Which artifact scripts? Name one specifically. Or better yet, paste it here, particularly the top 20 lines.

ITokunoDyable is on first line that has public class like this: public class NightEyes : Glasses, ITokunoDyable
hope that helps

ITokunoDyable is on first line that has public class like this: public class NightEyes : Glasses, ITokunoDyable
hope that helps

I'm using pub57, I assume you mean the NightEyes.cs file. Mine looks like this...

nighteyescs:
namespace Server.Items
{
    public class NightEyes : Glasses
    {
        public override bool IsArtifact => true;
        public override int LabelNumber => 1114785;  // Night Eyes

[Constructable]
        public NightEyes()

That is unaltered from the pub57 core that I just downloaded.

I did a search through all my files and returned only a few places that have ITokunoDyable.

Maybe my system isn't finding it or... I dunno. But as you can see it isn't there in the latest pub57 build (Nov 2021). As far as I can tell.

Does yours have "namespace Server.Items" at the very top of the file?

Yeah I am just going to comment out the ITokunoDyable through my files. It's from an older version I am pretty sure. My NightEyes is the same as yours.

Yeah I am just going to comment out the ITokunoDyable through my files. It's from an older version I am pretty sure. My NightEyes is the same as yours.
heh That's how I would handle it. Essentially it looks like that is to make that item dyable with Tokuno dyes, but I think they changed the function in pub57. What you could do is comment it out, then go into the game and use a Tokuno dye to change the color. If it works then you can leave it commented out. :)

Back