Kita submitted a new resource:

White Rabbit - ~Kill the Rabbit~

Looking for a simple and fun quest for your players? Look no further than this script! It spawns a White Rabbit in the world, and players must find and kill the rabbit for a reward. But how can they find it? By asking vendors about the White Rabbit, of course! The answers will be different depending on whether the rabbit is on the same map and region as the vendor, so players can use process of elimination to narrow down the rabbit's general location.

Once players find and kill the White...

Read more about this resource...

So nice mini-game!tons of ideas thanks to you and your resource,i just added:

C#:
TimeSpan delay = TimeSpan.FromDays(2);
double hours = delay.TotalHours;
System.Timers.Timer rabbitTimer = new System.Timers.Timer(TimeSpan.FromHours(hours).TotalMilliseconds);

rabbitTimer.Elapsed += (sender, args) => SpawnRabbit();
rabbitTimer.Start();

To try it automatic.

Not sure what the timer is for as the rabbit will auto spawn on start up and after each time it is killed, I did however see a chance for multiple White Rabbits to exist if server is shutdown as I didn't save it, will fix that for next update!

Is there an easy way for staff to be able to go to (or find) the rabbit? Would be nice to be able to hand out staff rewards on kill.

[xmlfind enter Rabbit and hit Search, white rabbit should be listed, and as long as the staff fights the rabbit and not just use [kill, they will be able to get reward!

1683674314472.png

Looking at the script... which I'm not the greatest at code... it looks like, after the white rabbit is killed, it should spawn when the next person asks a vendor about it?? Or when the server is restarted? or both? lol long story short, after a player found and killed the first white rabbit xmlfind doesn't show another. So does it spawn only on restart?(I haven't restarted since it was killed.)

OK! lol last time I'll bother you! ;) I can't tell from the script where the vendor direction is coming from. But sometimes they say I saw the rabbit 'Mask' from here. other times I've seen 'Left', 'East", so I'm not sure if it's supposed to be 'Right' or 'North' instead of 'Mask' lol I'm using the enhanced client, don't know if that makes a difference. Most of my players use the classic but I like the eye candy of the enhanced when GMing.

Anyway thanks again for this.

I'll double check the directions, there are additional enums in direction that are used to differ between walking and running in certain directions and a idle which iirc is masked, I'll update the script this weekend with a patch to make sure it is only using the cardinal directions! Thanks for giving me feedback, I work on many projects at a time and forget to test or fully flesh out code, so thanks and never feel that your bothering me! lol

Back