The server couldnt find the client files it needs to set up properly.
Link it to a UO copy in the DataPath.cfg (Config folder)

Anywhere on your pc / server you like (if windows C:\programms may cause security problems so you would probably need to start as administrator)

And in the config file you would change
@CustomPath=..\muls
to something like
CustomPath=D:\electronic arts\ultima online serverclient
or wherever you have a ultima online installation you want to use

Anywhere on your pc / server you like (if windows C:\programms may cause security problems so you would probably need to start as administrator)

@CustomPath=..\muls
to something like

Exactly that way tbh

In the ServUO folder there is a 'config' folder. In it are files where you can change the behavior of your shard. There are config files for test server, house limits, skill/stat limits etc. One of them sets the path for your UO game files - DataPath.cfg.

In the ServUO folder there is a 'config' folder. In it are files where you can change the behavior of your shard. There are config files for test server, house limits, skill/stat limits etc. One of them sets the path for your UO game files - DataPath.cfg.
so i need edit which scripts can fix this problem?

@CustomPath=..\muls
to something like

Exactly that way tbh

any problem? just like the picture...

plz help me

Hi. The Desktop is a bad place to put your files. Create a folder like "C:\ULTIMA\" and put your "ServUO-Master" folder in there. What happens is the Windows 7 operating system hides files that are in the Desktop, so the program is unable to locate them. It's screwy, but that's what Microsoft does now. Just move your whole ServUO-Master folder like I said.

After you move it, you might still need to adjust your config files, but I honestly think that this alone will allow it to run OK.

Hi. The Desktop is a bad place to put your files. Create a folder like "C:\ULTIMA\" and put your "ServUO-Master" folder in there. What happens is the Windows 7 operating system hides files that are in the Desktop, so the program is unable to locate them. It's screwy, but that's what Microsoft does now. Just move your whole ServUO-Master folder like I said.

After you move it, you might still need to adjust your config files, but I honestly think that this alone will allow it to run OK.
where is a config files?
[doublepost=1464936462][/doublepost]i edit misc/datapath/
private static readonly string CustomPath = @"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic");

but cannot run the shard, what happen?

where is a config files?
[doublepost=1464936462][/doublepost]i edit misc/datapath/
private static readonly string CustomPath = @"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic");

but cannot run the shard, what happen?

Post the error please. Also, did you move your server files? If so, you need to delete your Scripts/Output folder.

Back