Resource icon

Xantho's Suite 1.0

No permission to download

DragnMaw

Rookie
I can not confirm, but I think the ServUO-Master is the p58-WIP branch essentially.

Edit my reasoning - Pub57 branch contains BerserkerAI, while Master, and WIP-Pub58 both do not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zsu

DragnMaw

Rookie
Yes. Pub58 has (I dunno what is new exactly) Times of Legends, Animal Training, Shadowlords, Eodon (Eodonian Potions are broken I think). The biggest problem youre going to find, is (I think) Vorspire was cleaning up some of the code, and removing really old backwards compatability, so scripts from b4 Pub57 don't work out of the box on Pub58.

Personally I like the code clean ups for Pub58, makes it easier to write and read custom code. I do not miss (set (get;) ) crap or w/e it was. => so much better.

Zsu

Citizen
Yes. Pub58 has (I dunno what is new exactly) Times of Legends, Animal Training, Shadowlords, Eodon (Eodonian Potions are broken I think). The biggest problem youre going to find, is (I think) Vorspire was cleaning up some of the code, and removing really old backwards compatability, so scripts from b4 Pub57 don't work out of the box on Pub58.

Personally I like the code clean ups for Pub58, makes it easier to write and read custom code. I do not miss (set (get;) ) crap or w/e it was. => so m uch better.
@DragnMaw that makes so much sense! @Erad well I dunno if I should keep using original or attempt to switch over to pub57... they both seem equally annoying. lol

Erad

Rookie
@Zsu the current stable version is 57, which is what everything is being scripted or updated to atm. 58 is in the works which I would avoid touching currently until they release it as a pub58

Reactions: Zsu

Zsu

Citizen
@Zsu the current stable version is 57, which is what everything is being scripted or updated to atm. 58 is in the world which I would avoid touching currently until they release it as a pub58
yeah.... hmm... now i gotta redo alot of scripts should be fun.

donavan22

Citizen
How do you bring up the gump to mate the evopets and the EvoActionGump. Just wondering if I have a bug or if I am missing somthing

donavan22

Citizen
just wonder if anyone else is have a crash problem when you have two or more evo pets on the guard command.

Crash Report

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Xanthos.Evo.EvoMageAI.DoOrderGuard() in B:\User\Donavan\Desktop\Midgard Unlimited test\Scripts\Custom\Xanthos Suite\Evo Creatures\AI\EvoMageAI.cs:line 74
at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.Obey() in B:\User\Donavan\Desktop\Midgard Unlimited test\Scripts\Mobiles\AI\BaseAI.cs:line 1190
at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.AITimer.OnTick() in B:\User\Donavan\Desktop\Midgard Unlimited test\Scripts\Mobiles\AI\BaseAI.cs:line 3062
at Server.Timer.Slice() in B:\User\Donavan\Desktop\Midgard Unlimited test\Server\Timer.cs:line 404
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in B:\User\Donavan\Desktop\Midgard Unlimited test\Server\Main.cs:line 644