Erad submitted a new resource:

Xantho's Suite - Xantho's Evo Creatures & Shrink System

So lately we have been getting a lot of threads based on the current edition we have of the Evo creatures which is not updated for the Pub57 yet. So I am deciding to upload my updated version of Xantho's Scripts.

What is all in this is

- Evo Creatures
- Shrink System
- Utilities

Instructions

- Add the folder to your custom directory and move ShrinkConfig.xml to your data directory.

- Note I added an Evo Barding Deed in my version cause kfritz411 wanted a barding deed for his Evo swamp...

Read more about this resource...

Np, from all the years that Runuo & Servuo community has helped me. I want to share what I have learned and try to give back some the knowledge I have learned. I had the pleasure of being taught by Daat when I was younger though some slipped my mind but all what he showed me finally clicked after years of trial and error.

Np, from all the years that Runuo & Servuo community has helped me. I want to share what I have learned and try to give back some the knowledge I have learned. I had the pleasure of being taught by Daat when I was younger though some slipped my mind but all what he showed me finally clicked after years of trial and error.
Yes thank you!! you are always so helpful to me!!!
Post automatically merged:

Did your AI Berserk work? Mine is still throwing codes..

Last edited:
Always try to be. If you ever have questions of anything on here just ask, I'll try my best to help with any script support. Currently working on updating Runuo Scripts to match up with our Pub57 updates. Recently just discovered 2 full working server files which has alot of ancient scripts from long ago, and now I plan on trying to update the scripts so that others could have an easier time with it

Did your AI Berserk work? Mine is still throwing codes..
My works fully.

Reactions: Zsu
Always try to be. If you ever have questions of anything on here just ask, I'll try my best to help with any script support. Currently working on updating Runuo Scripts to match up with our Pub57 updates. Recently just discovered 2 full working server files which has alot of ancient scripts from long ago, and now I plan on trying to update the scripts so that others could have an easier time with it

My works fully.
Custom\Evo Creatures\EvoBerserkAI.cs(15,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace
name 'BerserkAI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an as
sembly reference?) [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\Evo Creatures\EvoBerserkAI.cs(24,24): error CS0115: 'EvoBerserkAI.EndPick
Target(Mobile, IDamageable, OrderType)': no suitable method found to override [C
:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\Evo Creatures\EvoBerserkAI.cs(39,24): error CS0115: 'EvoBerserkAI.DoOrder
Guard()': no suitable method found to override [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-mast
er\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

My works fully.
:( this thing doesnt like me!

Send me the script and I'll compare , perhaps we are just missing a simple method

wait a minute i think i just figured it out

go in to your server - scripts - mobiles - ai and send me a ss of that

Send me the script and I'll compare , perhaps we are just missing a simple method
honestly i think there is something wrong with my server or computer. Its throwing codes for a bunch of other things on this. Argh. I downloaded my server from here but i dunno i feel like im havinf so many probs with it. Its been like 10yrs since i had a server. I was a Runuo person. This has been super frustrating.
The Insect scripts are throwing, the commands, the pet transcedence etc

Attachments

• EvoBerserkAI.cs
    2.8 KB · Views: 6
so put this berserker AI in that folder and then recompile that should get rid of all those errors dealing with berserker, also you are missing a good portion of the AIs I noticed you must have gotten the pre early version of pub57 when it first was released

Attachments

• BerserkAI.cs
    1.8 KB · Views: 37
so put this berserker AI in that folder and then recompile that should get rid of all those errors dealing with berserker, also you are missing a good portion of the AIs I noticed you must have gotten the pre early version of pub57 when it first was released
yeah its throwing more codes.. I think i might get the newest one. Do you know the link cause i thought i had the right one?

you have been wonderful btw!!!

Last edited:
yeah its throwing more codes.. I think i might get the newest one. Do you know the link cause i thought i had the right one?
ServUO/ServUO is the link to the latest one I believe, downloaded a fresh copy to test out this to make sure it was a drag and drop type system.

you have been wonderful btw!!!
also you downloaded the Servuo-Master which is not actually Pub57 but more of a new version they are working on, and you just happen to grab it which is why its full of potholes

Last edited:
ServUO/ServUO is the link to the latest one I believe, downloaded a fresh copy to test out this to make sure it was a drag and drop type system.
ok im gonna go to bed and spend tomorrow messing with it. See if my scripts run better. Can explain why other people with pub57 arent having the same issues as me. I will let you know how it turns out. I appreciate all your help! You have been such an amazing help!

This is where I downloaded my first server from... I thought it said 57 when I downloaded the first time but it says its SERVUO Master in my files. there is no number.

Anyways @Erad I downloaded the pub57 and it is STILL throwing all kinds of codes with your evo system and alot of my custom scripts ive been working on for my server are throwing codes due to difference in wording so I dunno. I took the berserk AI script from the pub 57 and added it to my server along with the others and it fixed all my berserk issues. So as of for now im sticking with my original nserver and im gonna keep working on these scripts. You helping me with the others has given me insight on how to fix some of the others. Thank you for helping me!! I hope i havent been too much of a pain and if you dont mind I will message you if I need anything else.

Can you send me those issues you are having problems with Pub57? @Zsu . Don't worry I use to be in the same boat just gotta learn what parts of the server you are working with.

Can you send me those issues you are having problems with Pub57? @Zsu . Don't worry I use to be in the same boat just gotta learn what parts of the server you are working with.
Custom/Evo Creatures/Commands.cs:
CS0168: Line 41: The variable 'BaseEvo' is declared but never used
Custom/Evo Creatures/Pet Transcendence/ScrollofPetTranscendence.cs:
CS0169: Line 101: The field 'ScrollofPetTranscendence.TranscendTarget.m_Owne
is never used
So far thats what its saying about the Evo system, but now its throwing codes on my Daats token system and all my scripts I have made. Seems more work to switch then stick with what I have.

okay so give you a heads up on that actually. Yellow Format in the console are not Errors they are warnings, they are just telling you that hey you have this but the server itself is not using said method so it's not needed. Also, Daats token system wasn't made for pub57 yet. We have to update these and figure out what needs to be changed in these systems.

okay so give you a heads up on that actually. Yellow Format in the console are not Errors they are warnings, they are just telling you that hey you have this but the server itself is not using said method so it's not needed. Also, Daats token system wasn't made for pub57 yet. We have to update these and figure out what needs to be changed in these systems.
Yes but its working for me on the server I have now. I must not have pub57 like i thought. I must have whatever is before that.

Yes but its working for me on the server I have now. I must not have pub57 like i thought. I must have whatever is before that.
This is what I downloaded the first time...

Attachments

• masterpic.PNG
    masterpic.PNG
    133.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I can not confirm, but I think the ServUO-Master is the p58-WIP branch essentially.

Edit my reasoning - Pub57 branch contains BerserkerAI, while Master, and WIP-Pub58 both do not.

Last edited:
Yes. Pub58 has (I dunno what is new exactly) Times of Legends, Animal Training, Shadowlords, Eodon (Eodonian Potions are broken I think). The biggest problem youre going to find, is (I think) Voxpire was cleaning up some of the code, and removing really old backwards compatability, so scripts from b4 Pub57 don't work out of the box on Pub58.

Personally I like the code clean ups for Pub58, makes it easier to write and read custom code. I do not miss (set (get;) ) crap or w/e it was. => so much better.

Yes. Pub58 has (I dunno what is new exactly) Times of Legends, Animal Training, Shadowlords, Eodon (Eodonian Potions are broken I think). The biggest problem youre going to find, is (I think) Voxpire was cleaning up some of the code, and removing really old backwards compatability, so scripts from b4 Pub57 don't work out of the box on Pub58.

Personally I like the code clean ups for Pub58, makes it easier to write and read custom code. I do not miss (set (get;) ) crap or w/e it was. => so m uch better.
@DragnMaw that makes so much sense! @Erad well I dunno if I should keep using original or attempt to switch over to pub57... they both seem equally annoying. lol

@Zsu the current stable version is 57, which is what everything is being scripted or updated to atm. 58 is in the works which I would avoid touching currently until they release it as a pub58

@Zsu the current stable version is 57, which is what everything is being scripted or updated to atm. 58 is in the world which I would avoid touching currently until they release it as a pub58
yeah.... hmm... now i gotta redo alot of scripts should be fun.

How do you bring up the gump to mate the evopets and the EvoActionGump. Just wondering if I have a bug or if I am missing somthing

just wonder if anyone else is have a crash problem when you have two or more evo pets on the guard command.

Crash Report

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Xanthos.Evo.EvoMageAI.DoOrderGuard() in B:\User\Donavan\Desktop\Midgard Unlimited test\Scripts\Custom\Xanthos Suite\Evo Creatures\AI\EvoMageAI.cs:line 74
at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.Obey() in B:\User\Donavan\Desktop\Midgard Unlimited test\Scripts\Mobiles\AI\BaseAI.cs:line 1190
at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.AITimer.OnTick() in B:\User\Donavan\Desktop\Midgard Unlimited test\Scripts\Mobiles\AI\BaseAI.cs:line 3062
at Server.Timer.Slice() in B:\User\Donavan\Desktop\Midgard Unlimited test\Server\Timer.cs:line 404
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in B:\User\Donavan\Desktop\Midgard Unlimited test\Server\Main.cs:line 644

C:\Users\user\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\Xanthos\Evo Creatures\BaseEvo.cs(217,17): error CS0117: 'AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Berserk' [C:\Users\user\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
C:\Users\user\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\Xanthos\Evo Creatures\BaseMountEvo.cs(225,17): error CS0117: 'AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Berserk' [C:\Users\user\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
C:\Users\user\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\Xanthos\Evo Creatures\EvoPets\EvoInsect\InsectEvo.cs(35,53): error CS0117: 'AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Berserk' [C:\Users\user\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
6 Warning(s)
3 Error(s)

Fixed by going into BaseAI and adding in AI_Berserk after adding the berserkAI.cs provider earlier on this thread...

no errors

just wonder if anyone else is have a crash problem when you have two or more evo pets on the guard command.

Crash Report

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Xanthos.Evo.EvoMageAI.DoOrderGuard() in B:\User\Donavan\Desktop\Midgard Unlimited test\Scripts\Custom\Xanthos Suite\Evo Creatures\AI\EvoMageAI.cs:line 74
at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.Obey() in B:\User\Donavan\Desktop\Midgard Unlimited test\Scripts\Mobiles\AI\BaseAI.cs:line 1190
at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.AITimer.OnTick() in B:\User\Donavan\Desktop\Midgard Unlimited test\Scripts\Mobiles\AI\BaseAI.cs:line 3062
at Server.Timer.Slice() in B:\User\Donavan\Desktop\Midgard Unlimited test\Server\Timer.cs:line 404
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in B:\User\Donavan\Desktop\Midgard Unlimited test\Server\Main.cs:line 644
Trying this again but with pub 57.3. Still crashing when there is two or more Evo pets on server.

Edit: Found out that if I change the AI to anything other than AI_Mage on all Evo pets it will not crash.

Last edited:
Back