trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Donate money to this user
Code:
else if ( pet.Allured )
                from.SendMessage( "You cannot shrink a summoned creature!" );

else if ( target is BaseTalismanSummon )
You should add this to ShrinkCommand.cs

I use this system on my shard and players reported these issues a while go. If you druid allure your pet it considers it your own in regards to this system. Same with Talisman summons. The Talisman summon is actually unique. Summon a pet with talisman, shrink it, restart server, and you get an invul pet. It will now take agro but not attack.

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Thanks for the update :) I don't run a server but this is still handy to have

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate

Izex

Rookie
Feb 16, 2016
USA
www.SC2Power.com
I have been using this and for some pets will eventually have this happen
"Due to unforseen circumstances your pet is lost forever."
Is there a way to fix this?

zerodowned

ServUO Developer
Jun 28, 2014
I have been using this and for some pets will eventually have this happen
"Due to unforseen circumstances your pet is lost forever."
Is there a way to fix this?
I believe so but not sure what the fix is
Have you tried searching on runuo?

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
We used Xantos for years and never had this problem, when using a basic runuo shrink script then there were problems. Especially if players made a habit of not feeding the pet and working it so much then shrink it :) usually it was on the verge of going wild
As zerodowned suggested you could do a search on runuo

Last edited:

Tasanar

Admin
ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
We used Xantos for years and never had this problem, when using a basic runuo shrink script then there were problems. Especially if players made a habit of not feeding the pet and working it so much then shrink it :) usually it was on the verge of going wild
As zerodowned suggested you could do a search on runuo
Does this still happen sometimes with this system? The part where they can "go wild" while shrunk. Or on release sometimes they are wild?

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
I haven't used this in quite some time as no server-just test one- but with last using this system neverhad that problem :) also players need to remember to "feed their pets" !!

Neshoba

Squire
Feb 1, 2016
Almost evertime its from Players Not Feeding Their Pets We use Xanthos and have for a long time ,, A wonderfuly happy pet is easier to manage and control ,, If its a Evo highly recommend not propsing and buffing ,, let it evolve naturaly thro training
I haven't used this in quite some time as no server-just test one- but with last using this system neverhad that problem :) also players need to remember to "feed their pets" !!

Alcsaar

Citizen
Dec 18, 2015
Is there not a way to simply disable loyalty dropping while shrunk or something? Seems like this would be an easy fix.

zerodowned

ServUO Developer
Jun 28, 2014
I've seen it done before, not sure how but I think it would be an easy fix.

Alcsaar

Citizen
Dec 18, 2015
I've seen it done before, not sure how but I think it would be an easy fix.
I just made a quick edit to change it so that when a pet is shrunk its loyalty gets set to 100 (the max). This doesn't solve the problem but should make it much less likely to happen. Of course some one could use that unintentionally to never have to feed their pet, but thats the least of my worries atm.

Tasanar

Admin
ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
That is actually a very good idea.

IF I added this I would only use the leashes anyways, they have a charge, and would cost like 20k....that is a lot to spend feeding your pet.

Now another question - Does anyone know if you can shrink the new despise creatures with these? Hopefully not. Also my changes to prevent shrinking talisman summons does and thus gaining an invul pet never seemed to actually make it in.

Lastly I was looking over it, Hiryus would always be jet blank when shrunk if they had a custom hue. Why is this? I could not see where it defines the body values and hues.

I would update this to all the current values if I just knew were to edit those two parts.

zerodowned

ServUO Developer
Jun 28, 2014
To my knowledge the leashes will only allow you to shrink something that is a) your pet and b) not summoned.
...and it does appear the code has the necessary checks from the ver. I'm looking at
( https://github.com/psychoman78/Dragons-Legacy-Alpha-1.0a/blob/25a21a5b0191004911b52ac6d1c38d8f672ef619/Scripts/Custom/New Systems/FS-ATS Gen2/Items/PetLeash.cs )

Lastly I was looking over it, Hiryus would always be jet blank when shrunk if they had a custom hue. Why is this? I could not see where it defines the body values and hues.
that could depend on the hue and how it looks on one item vs. another item; but it should be the same hue as the pet. have you tried doing [get hue on both the mobile and it's shrink item to see if the hue matches ?

I would update this to all the current values if I just knew were to edit those two parts.
from what I've understood, it's by the ShrinkConfigXML in your Data Folder

Tasanar

Admin
ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
No it is missing

Code:
else if ( pet.Allured )

else if ( target is BaseTalismanSummon )

I posted it at the start of this.

Reactions: zerodowned

Neshoba

Squire
Feb 1, 2016
this is what We have for hues they shrink with color they spawned ,, will need to change hues to Yours
not sure if this will help or not
Name = "a Hiryu hatchling";
Body = 52;
Hue = Utility.RandomList( 1157, 1175, 1172, 1171, 1170, 1169, 1168, 1167, 1166, 1165 );
BaseSoundID = 0x4FD;
Stage = 1;

Tasanar

Admin
ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Yes what script is that? I just use the normal colors but some Hiryus, when shrunk will just appear black.

I don't use this script on my main shard just tinker with it sometimes.