Code:
else if ( pet.Allured )
                from.SendMessage( "You cannot shrink a summoned creature!" );

else if ( target is BaseTalismanSummon )

You should add this to ShrinkCommand.cs

I use this system on my shard and players reported these issues a while go. If you druid allure your pet it considers it your own in regards to this system. Same with Talisman summons. The Talisman summon is actually unique. Summon a pet with talisman, shrink it, restart server, and you get an invul pet. It will now take agro but not attack.

I have been using this and for some pets will eventually have this happen
"Due to unforseen circumstances your pet is lost forever."
Is there a way to fix this?

I have been using this and for some pets will eventually have this happen
"Due to unforseen circumstances your pet is lost forever."
Is there a way to fix this?
I believe so but not sure what the fix is
Have you tried searching on runuo?

We used Xantos for years and never had this problem, when using a basic runuo shrink script then there were problems. Especially if players made a habit of not feeding the pet and working it so much then shrink it :) usually it was on the verge of going wild
As zerodowned suggested you could do a search on runuo

Last edited:
Seems like the problem was with the custom creature. System works fine with everything else :)

Last edited:
We used Xantos for years and never had this problem, when using a basic runuo shrink script then there were problems. Especially if players made a habit of not feeding the pet and working it so much then shrink it :) usually it was on the verge of going wild
As zerodowned suggested you could do a search on runuo

Does this still happen sometimes with this system? The part where they can "go wild" while shrunk. Or on release sometimes they are wild?

I haven't used this in quite some time as no server-just test one- but with last using this system neverhad that problem :) also players need to remember to "feed their pets" !!

Almost evertime its from Players Not Feeding Their Pets We use Xanthos and have for a long time ,, A wonderfuly happy pet is easier to manage and control ,, If its a Evo highly recommend not propsing and buffing ,, let it evolve naturaly thro training
I haven't used this in quite some time as no server-just test one- but with last using this system neverhad that problem :) also players need to remember to "feed their pets" !!

Is there not a way to simply disable loyalty dropping while shrunk or something? Seems like this would be an easy fix.

I've seen it done before, not sure how but I think it would be an easy fix.
I just made a quick edit to change it so that when a pet is shrunk its loyalty gets set to 100 (the max). This doesn't solve the problem but should make it much less likely to happen. Of course some one could use that unintentionally to never have to feed their pet, but thats the least of my worries atm.

That is actually a very good idea.

IF I added this I would only use the leashes anyways, they have a charge, and would cost like 20k....that is a lot to spend feeding your pet.

Now another question - Does anyone know if you can shrink the new despise creatures with these? Hopefully not. Also my changes to prevent shrinking talisman summons does and thus gaining an invul pet never seemed to actually make it in.

Lastly I was looking over it, Hiryus would always be jet blank when shrunk if they had a custom hue. Why is this? I could not see where it defines the body values and hues.

I would update this to all the current values if I just knew were to edit those two parts.

To my knowledge the leashes will only allow you to shrink something that is a) your pet and b) not summoned.
...and it does appear the code has the necessary checks from the ver. I'm looking at
( https://github.com/psychoman78/Drag...tom/New Systems/FS-ATS Gen2/Items/PetLeash.cs )

Lastly I was looking over it, Hiryus would always be jet blank when shrunk if they had a custom hue. Why is this? I could not see where it defines the body values and hues.
that could depend on the hue and how it looks on one item vs. another item; but it should be the same hue as the pet. have you tried doing [get hue on both the mobile and it's shrink item to see if the hue matches ?

I would update this to all the current values if I just knew were to edit those two parts.
from what I've understood, it's by the ShrinkConfigXML in your Data Folder

No it is missing

Code:
else if ( pet.Allured )

I posted it at the start of this.

this is what We have for hues they shrink with color they spawned ,, will need to change hues to Yours
not sure if this will help or not
Name = "a Hiryu hatchling";
Body = 52;
Hue = Utility.RandomList( 1157, 1175, 1172, 1171, 1170, 1169, 1168, 1167, 1166, 1165 );
BaseSoundID = 0x4FD;
Stage = 1;

Yes what script is that? I just use the normal colors but some Hiryus, when shrunk will just appear black.

I don't use this script on my main shard just tinker with it sometimes.

Xanthos evo this 1 was done by Raelis and has had a few tweaks done to it may need to check it and set stats to match Your shard

Attachments

• Evolution Hiryu.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 23
No it is missing

Code:
else if ( pet.Allured )

I posted it at the start of this.
I wasn't aware of those new properties, thank you for the info :)

shrinking to a statue,,, made a new merc and tryin to figure out which id and where to put it to not shrink to a little ball its a elfmerc male and female the shrink cfg has 3 separate named spots first section cover almost everthing then is a few in ML Mobile and a few in SE Mobiles
example
#SE Mobiles

246 0x2763
254 0x2764
242 0x2765
199 0x2766
(edit) We are running a High Seas patched to 7.0.57.1

The order doesn't matter so I usually put custom stuff at the bottom of the list so it is easy to see what I've added/changed vs what was default. If I change something I usually leave the original where it is and put a # in front of it so it is ignored.

To add something Props it and copy down it's BodyValue (decimal of Body) and get the ItemID (Hex Number) of the item you want it to turn into and add it to the list in the format:
BodyValue<tab>ItemID.

an example:
Fire Elemental can be found near the top it's numbers are:
15 0x25D9

If you wanted you could move it to the bottom of the list and it would still work the same as before.
You could also change it to:
15 0x20F3
and it would turn into a fire elemental statuette instead of an imbuing essence.

ok got this for the shrink gonna test it tomoro hope its right numbers :p
605 0x25D male
606 0x25E female (edit) still didn't work

Last edited:
605 = 0x25D and 606 = 0x25E the second number in both are hexadecimal version of the same number and they are both body values. The second number has to be an ItemID. (well actually 605/0x25D and 606/0x25E as ItemIDs are cave walls)

I use [searchimage to find the ItemID I want to use then convert to hex to come up with the ItemID for the statue but anything that lets you see the various images for items would work.

in [searchimage 8460 is the statue of an elf male I then convert that to hex which is 210C so I put the 0x in front of it and come up with:

605 0x210C elf male
606 0x210D elf female

Last edited:
I will test it tomoro workin on a ethereal tarantula it keeps askin to delete I got something out of place in it
was looking at what I had and for some reason (unknown tired probly) I also tried 0x2107 :p

Another question with this system - if the shrunken mob is hued it shows the statue as black. How can I change this? I tamed a Hued Hiryu, shrunk it, but instead of making the statue the hue of the MOB it turned the statue black. Any help would be great!

Another issue with this system if used with newest ServUO.

You can train up "Trammel Despise" monsters, shrink them, take them out of the dungeon, and use them.

I have customized the Lead to a Shrink Potion item for this, i prefer than the lead, if anyone wants ;) To install just put the file inside the folder: Shrink System or the same folder that you placed the: PetLeash.cs file.
To get it in-game: [add ShrinkPotion (with gm account)
One Little Bug: It will fails if you have a left hand equipped. Unequip first before use the potion.

I have just 2 questions, please.

When u see the pet's atributtes (name, stats, etc), the first line is always: a shrunken pet or a pet deed (whatever you had set up in config)...

1) But how could i change it to the name of the creature? Like as:

A shrunken Horse , A shrunken Nightmare , or A Horse Deed, A NightMare Deed.

It would be much better.

2) How could i config my potion to be crafted by alchemy? Where and how i select the reagents needed to craft this and the tamming/posion skill rate?

Thank you, this script is awaesome!!!

Attachments

• ShrinkPotion.cs
    1.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Had it happen today, a player logged on, their pet statue no longer showed any info and the Pet was null.

There is definitely still something wrong with this system.

Wondering did they use the pet for farming/killing before shrink and if so did they lore it to be sure this pet didn't need to be feed?

Maybe not.

Why would it go wild though?

Does the "loyalty" timers still tick while it is shrunk? If so even if it was fed, but the player did not log on for over a year, would it still not decay?

I have heard that this can happen from a internal clean and the pet no longer being connected to the statue - also some have changed the Loyalty on pets- so maybe the time does still work- pets go internal for stable and you need to feed to bond? Maybe others will have some ideas here also :)

Does just setting loyalty to max on shrink work?

I like the system but now that I have seen it happen, a player with a blank ( blessed statue, so it was bonded), a player losing their pet I am wondering if just do that would be enough.

This I'm not sure about sorry- I found this on runuo and guess it was added to the shrink?
added a bc.Loyalty = 100 check in to it

This I'm not sure about sorry- I found this on runuo and guess it was added to the shrink?
added a bc.Loyalty = 100 check in to it

you could also add a new property to BaseCreature: bool IsShrunk
and use that to prevent Loyalty, Delete, or OwnerAbandon timers from running

Back