i've read the xml spawners tutorials and decide to try and play around with a spawner for a proxy trigger and the trigger is working but like i was wanting it to. its spawning monsters that i put on it one at a time instead of all at once. and i'm not quite sure if my player trigger command in the props menu is correct if I could get some feedback to improve it i would be most grateful

To spawn them at once, you need to use the Group property I believe. It will spawn all the mobs as a group.

You may need to set the SequentialSpawn as well, any number greater than 1 will be fine. This will also give you an entry on the Spawner gump to set the range between each mobile as they spawn. So you can make them spawn as a tight group close together, or spaced apart a bit.

Let us know how it gos

thanks its working pretty good so far trying to debug so of the spawners one spawner is doing the job its supposed to be but the rest dont seem to be ive notcied that the proxy activation keeps turning itself to false and haven't quite figured out if that is normal i'm assuming it is cause my test spawner works like a charm and it keeps setting self to false as well

i just caught the error that i was making with the spawners and i can now say they are offically fixed and working as inteded thanks for all the help

i've read the xml spawners tutorials and decide to try and play around with a spawner for a proxy trigger and the trigger is working but like i was wanting it to. its spawning monsters that i put on it one at a time instead of all at once. and i'm not quite sure if my player trigger command in the props menu is correct if I could get some feedback to improve it i would be most grateful

So looking at the first image (Spawner.jpg), you will see groups broken down and color-coded. The groups are listed under the Sub heading, so group 1 consists of MiniFreezer and MossMongbat. The Kills column means a total of 10 of those monsters have to be killed before you can move to the next group and so on and so forth. Also notice at the bottom you see the Count as 1 and Max as 10. So each group is set to spawn up to 10 monsters at a time with the second to last monster only spawning 1 time. The second image (Spawner2.jpg) has the Group setting on True so the spawner knows to use the subgroups.

Does that clarify a bit for you Glen?

EDIT: Glad you got it figured out! :)

Attachments

• Spawner.jpg
    Spawner.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Spawner2.jpg
    Spawner2.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 37
The Xml files seam to be missing in: Termur
secretgarden
shrine
toxicdesert
voidisle
walledcircus

And in Tokuno
YomutsoMines

Those seam all seam to be 0 kb files.
Anybody have these in Xml?

I transfered the Xml files from JustUO and they seam to work way better with all spawns even in termur and underworld. The Xml that you have in the folders seam to be shy the above files.

I transfered the Xml files from JustUO and they seam to work way better with all spawns even in termur and underworld. The Xml that you have in the folders seam to be shy the above files.

I also downloaded JustUO, but it looked to me like they had 2 sets of Spawns - they had the folders full of spawns that looked identical to ServUO, and they also had large individual files that contained huge amounts of spawns all in one file for each facet. So when I tried using it, I ended up with about double the number of spawns.

When you load the spawns just load the ones that are not in the folders.
They are a little more accurate.

Back