What I'm saying is if I have an addon, how do I add it to the spawner?
where you would normally put the npc or monster name put the addon name. I just typed in sandstonewithpooladdon in one and is spawned a house, I'm not sure that its a good idea though, I am pretty sure that it would recreate the house every reboot and unless you set the coordinates it would be randomly within the spawnrange.

What I'm saying is if I have an addon, how do I add it to the spawner?
Are you trying to put and addon in a spot? Or are you trying to spawn them so they change up every reboot? you can just add your addon as staff where you want it with out using a spawner. But if you wanted things to randomly spawn just add them in the line you use for mobiles.

Last edited:
If this is an item which you created with addongenerator- an example would be to use the name of the addon: LargeSpiderWebAddon
If this is just an item- just use the item name in the xml spawner -the props contains info like distance to spawn , etc.

Thanks Milva. You're the best.:)

Can you give me a hand with PB?
And fiddler. It won't take long

Last edited by a moderator:
First fiddler. I loaded the muls manually but no graphics are showing up. Second Pandoras Box. I'm not able to tile or add my new graphics with PB. Oh and third, if you know...how do I merge a hue file.

Thanks!

Back