demented submitted a new resource:

XSpawner v1.1 w/ XMlSpawner Ultimate Docs - GUI /Gump Front End For XMLSpawner

This is a GUI gump driven Base Front End for the every so Popular XMLSpawner to make a GM's spawning Life easier to Spawning your Shard, I also included a compiled Documentaion of HowTo's and other useful info on using XMLSpawner.... Gui is Based off of Nerun's Premium Spawner Gump I just did some Modifications to it to Suit My Needs... Thankx Nerun & Arty for all your guys wonderful work.

Installation:
Very Straight forward..No Exsisting files Need to be Moddified..Just...

Read more about this resource...

demented updated XSpawner v1.1 w/ XMlSpawner Ultimate Docs with a new update entry:

XSpawner v 1.2 with Ultimate Docs

InStall:
Drag n Drop

New Feature in 1.2
- Changed The Despise Xml Load File to Load the New Revamp Xml
- Added Xml Add Spawner Command
- Added Xml Get Command
- Added Xml Set Command
- Added Xml Find Command
- Added Xml Go Command
- Added Xml Edit Command
- Added Re-Create World Command
- Added Delete World Command

Gump Changes in 1.2
- Extended First Page of Gump
- Extended Third Page of the Gump
- Re-orginized so it makes more sence

Read the rest of this update entry...

demented updated XSpawner v1.1 w/ XMlSpawner Ultimate Docs with a new update entry:

Xspawner 1.3 w/ HS

Drag n drop core..the FelSeaMarket.xml and TramSeaMarket.xml should go into you Spawns folder...

Update to 1.3:

- Added Write multi command ..more or less just tells you how to use it
- Added High Sea to Tram and Fel spawn gump and also added a pre-made High Sea Spawner for the market area made by Red Beard...

https://www.servuo.com/threads/sea-market.2380/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank You Milva =) ..still waiting to get some Blank DvDs to burn that Linux ISO to a Blank DVD
I broken down and got a Windows 7 ultimate version..and running VS2012 with .Net 4.5.2

I my self ran into the spawns not loading correctly from the XMLs ...Has anyone else been experiencing this problem?
If so I re-did how it loads the XMLs and am working on a update...

Back