Original script by Father Time / vermillion2083
Link to original: http:www.runuo.com/community/threads/father-times-animation-locator-1-0.78156/
I edited this script to easily test individual frames of animations.
Also made a few changes to make it a little more user friendly.
- Gump doesn't resend with every loop of animation in cycle setting
- Added stop animation button
- Changed buttons to larger ones for easier use
- Added tiledimage behind the text entry
- Set limit for animation and frame number, animations can go higher but they just start looping
- Added freeze frame section
- Switched buttons to enums
- Housekeeping on the original gump, doesn't effect use but made editing easier
How To Use:
- Add AnimationLocator and double-click to open.
- The target mobile will default to you. Change it you wish.
- The top text entry is to set the Animation #
- Increase/Decrease buttons for the lazy
- Cycle: cycles through animations, until you stop it or it reaches the Max (currently set at 50 but it could honestly be lower)
- Single: plays just the Animation# currently set
- Stop Animation: Stops animation, really only useful if you're using cycle. Will also update the gump to reflect the last Animation# played in Cycle.
- Enter the Animation# and Frame# then press the button
- Arrows next to the text entry boxes to increase/decrease the #
- Update button was added to update the text entries before using the increase/decrease buttons