- Added Kick/Delete functions once a toon is out of lives.
- Changed gate colors to avoid players thinking it's Tram/Fel.
- Added sounds to the gates.
- Updated the Gate Information book.
- Added/removed access level checks where needed.
- Added location checks to allow free resurrection near body. Movement is calculated by X * Y from death location. With a setting of 3 a player can move 1 step in X and 3 in Y. If he moves 2 in both he will lose an extra life.
- Added mode selection gates. All new players are moved to jail cell number 4 in Trammel to select a gate. These gates allow you to select between hardcore or normal modes. Once selected they are moved back to New Haven. (Note: any player that hasn't selected a mode will be sent to the jail when they log on)
- The hardcore starting lives setting was moved to the hardcore selection gate.
- The skillball was moved to the hardcore selection gate.
- Added auto-res countdown messages
- Added sound & visual effects
- Player tooltip shows life count.