Most of us here are probably old enough to remember the days of going to the arcade with pockets full of quarters. Drop one in and get a set number of lives, lose them all and your game is over. That has come to UO so grab a hand full of quarters and play UO Hardcore!
This is an arcade style system with a limited number of lives. Once a player hits zero he can no longer be resurrected.
I included an extra life token that you can use to award your players extra lives. I also included SkillBallPlus.cs(written by someone else) to give your players a head start on their skills.
- Limited lives.
- Auto resurrect timer - scales with death count.
- Skill loss debuff.
- HP/M/S returns from resurrection adjusted by death count.
- Xtra life token.
- Ability to ban the account after death for RP servers that require a story line before making a new character.
- New players can select between hardcore and normal mode.
- All settings are easily modified at the top of the PlayerMobile.cs.
Hardcore Mode Arcade Life System 1.5
Arcade style, set number of lives, auto-res, skill loss