Big Change. Moved LevelOrbs for pets into the pets 'bank'. Backpacks are no longer used for this. This means a lot of scripts that referenced the pets backpack has been updated to now reference the pets bank.
This has also removed the need to retrieve the level orb upon death which means we no longer use the event sync to handle that process. This also removed a distro edit from the packanimals and from the AnimalTrainer.cs since no backpack exist and the animal trainer doesn't check for the mobile bank.
Restructured Project Folder
Added more system toggle switches.
Added MountEXTCheck.cs (Mount Check) (Toggle in ConfiguredPetXML)
Added BootsOfTravel.cs (Will eventually be adding some level bonuses to this)
Updated CreatureMovement.cs (Added MountCheck - OnMovement - Not OnClick)
Updated: CreatureDeathEventExt.cs (removed petorb retrieval)
As always, if you run into any problems please post and I will respond as soon as I can. I have some more planned features of course, but I wanted to at least get this out.
Additions: (serialization changes in LevelSheet and PetLevelOrb!! - Loss of Data will happen!!)
Updated CreatureMovement.cs to include LevelOrb check.
Updated LevelBag.cs - refactored code / added features (seralization change)
Updated LevelBagConfig.cs - Added in expansion to other groups
Updated CreatureDeathEventExt.cs (crash when BaseCreature killed another BaseCreature)
Certain changes to basecreature.cs no longer needed, while a few have been added. Please be sure to compare against the setupinstructions and post any questions. Because the levelorb is now checked based on movement, basecreature edit to add this is no longer a thing. Only petattacks and getprops are now in basecreature.
If there is a demand to keep items on death for the LevelBag, post a thread. Still working on the mounts, I think I may have an interesting way to do it.
- Added Script CreatureDeathEventExt.cs - Talks to Level system without distro edits and now preserves level orb on pet death.
- Updated SetupInstructions to reflect CreatureDeathEventExt changes
- Updated Titles.cs instructions and modified , missing null check for playermobile.
- Updated LevelHandler.cs for exp skill gain issues.
- Updated SetupInstructions to reflect the skillcheck.cs edits, dialing 4 to 1 edit needed.
- updated FeatureHandlerExt.cs to remove a duplicate line and put in the correct code.
- Updated ConfiguredSkillsEXP.cs - Cosmetics mainly.
- Added Example Pack Creatures with the commented out 'CreatureDeathEvent' .
- Removed the distro edit for basecreature . level system now talks without distro edits.
- Removed the distro edit for basecreature . deathmoveresult - this does not fix pack animals.
You will need to remove distro edits for basecreature if you download this over existing folder.