No permission to download

Joshua

Knight
Sep 13, 2014
Bountiful, Utah
Shard Name
My Own Shard
Joshua submitted a new resource:

Level System Extreme - Raise the bar and give the players something to strive to achieve.

Level System Extreme!
Welcome to the Level System Extreme, this is the redesigned system that has undergone many evolutions over time and has come to where it is at now. When I first started creating and evolving a level system, it was simply because a decent supported version didn't exist. Sure there was plenty of half-put together systems still in existence however it was obvious to players these were not...
Read more about this resource...

Exale

Squire
Mar 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Shard Name
Mystical Nights
Nice man! Been a long time since there has been an easily accessible complete level system and I have enjoyed seeing you evolve this over time. Great work!

Reactions: Joshua

Joshua

Knight
Sep 13, 2014
Bountiful, Utah
Shard Name
My Own Shard
So far a found a bug in titles.cs, a missing null point for playermobile, seems using mercs causes an issue, have some changes and bug fixes already going through. Will be posting an updates soon. I want to try to do a little more before pushing an update. By the way, if no one has noticed, I added a special level bag, that is new. Should check it out.

Joshua

Knight
Sep 13, 2014
Bountiful, Utah
Shard Name
My Own Shard
Joshua updated Level System Extreme with a new update entry:

Bug Patchs and Improvements

Additions
- Added Script CreatureDeathEventExt.cs - Talks to Level system without distro edits and now preserves level orb on pet death.
- Updated SetupInstructions to reflect CreatureDeathEventExt changes
- Updated Titles.cs instructions and modified , missing null check for playermobile.
- Updated LevelHandler.cs for exp skill gain issues.
- Updated SetupInstructions to reflect the skillcheck.cs edits, dialing 4 to 1 edit needed.
- updated FeatureHandlerExt.cs to remove a...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Joshua

Knight
Sep 13, 2014
Bountiful, Utah
Shard Name
My Own Shard
Wanted to give a heads up to anyone watching the thread. I would wait at least another week before potentially using this with any kind of production shard. To make the newest change 'pet bonuses' it involved a serialization change to LevelSheet and PetLevelOrb which means once you put these changes in, the existing items and their information stored will be lost. I'm going to really burn through the system and catch any more potential changes like this before the next release in a few days to make sure this won't happen again. If it does happen for any reason, it would then be the case jumps to give people a chance to get the changes before phasing out a serialization method. This time the changes were too big to do a case jump, so that is what happened. Sorry about that guys. Times like this I miss XML. =p

Reactions: Exale

Joshua

Knight
Sep 13, 2014
Bountiful, Utah
Shard Name
My Own Shard
Joshua updated Level System Extreme with a new update entry:

Features and Bugs

Additions: (serialization changes in LevelSheet and PetLevelOrb!! - Loss of Data will happen!!)
Added CreatureMovement.cs
Added PetFeatureHandlerExt.cs
Added StatBoostHandlerExt.cs
Updated LevelSheet.cs
Updated PetLevelOrb.cs
Updated NewPlayerStatsAndEquip.cs
Updated PetLevelGumpExt.cs
Updated CreatureMovement.cs to include LevelOrb check.
Updated SetupInstructions.cs
Updated LevelBag.cs - refactored code / added features (seralization change)
Updated LebelBagConfig.cs - Added in expansion...
Read the rest of this update entry...