Rendered sprites

Art Rendered sprites 1.5

No permission to download
Just a few more of the sprites I've started rendering. I noticed early on (but not before posting the previous image) that I had forgotten to change the camera mode, so the first ones had some wrong proportions. This is fixed now, and I will remember it for the next ones!
Version 2 preview.png
I know I've been silent with this project for a very long time, and one of the reasons is that I've been trying to figure out how to change the style of the renders, as I wasn't really happy with the way most of the sprites looked. They were sort of lacking details.
The way I used to do the whole process was that I exported the scene with the object from Daz Studio to Blender as a DAE file, and then importing that into Blender. For some reason some of the texture details got lost. I have a Daz Studio to Blender export script that I never really used, and I got to think that maybe that way was better. And I must say the results were very much an improvement!
This means that I will most likely be starting the whole project over and rendering every sprite again. So I will have a lot of work ahead of me. I will keep the old sprites up, and some will stay the way they were, but I will try to re-render as many of the old ones as I can, and also adding more new ones, as I still have hundreds of objects that I haven't even started rendering.
I also hope this new way of rendering will prevent too many black pixels that I have to remove manually from each sprite. I haven't tested them yet, so I really don't know.
Just to show how the new renders looks compared to the old ones, here is a few images:
Compared .png
After a summer break, I have once again been working on this project.
Added over 380 new sprites to the archive.

New in version 1.5:
Version 1_5.png

And once again, if you use these sprites on your shard, please let me know so I can go check them out. One shard has already used a few of them, and I didn't know until I discovered them myself!
New in this version:
  • Over 200 new sprites added
  • Several partial hued sprites added - along with hued versions
  • Fixed a few of the previous sprites
  • Updated the project description
Version 1_4.png
Updated to version 1.3.
In this version there are 73 new sprites, and the previous ones that had transparent pixels has been fixed. And I know that some of these sprites are too large to be used as single items, but I haven't sliced them up yet. I will do that later on.
Rendered sprites v1.3b.png
I've updated the archive and added 34 new sprites.
Rendered sprites v1.2.png
  • Love
Reactions: Cormac