UO Treasure Hunter Tools (UOTH) is a program to help treasure hunters manage their map collection and treasure hunting expeditions.
Changes in Build 002
Changes in Build 003
- The menus should work properly on NT4 and Windows 95 systems.
- The character menu item will no longer crash if you don't have any characters.
Changes in Build 004
- Corrected the shortcuts in the installation program so that they show a title instead of the file name.
Changes in Build 005
- Added the ability to export UOAM map files.
- Added region printing.
- Added the ability to allow the treasure information dialog to act independently of the main program window.
- Added the ability to set the colors for the region highlights on the main window.
- Added the ability to set the colors of the tacks for the treasure maps.
- Updated all coordinates to exactly match the coordinates of the original web based software.
- Corrected bug in the conversion of the coordinates from (x, y) values to longitude and latitude.
- Improved greatly the error messages generated when the XML files fail to parse properly.
- The program received a major internal overhaul and general code cleanup.
- Corrected a bug in the UOAM export.
I take NO Responsibility of making this nifty little program. I am just here to share with all of you.